Chapter Five

back with another chapter for y'all, sorry I'm posting this so late, I was just eager to get it out!

read, comment, vote, add this story to your library, and most of all enjoy!

- Keiana

Chapter Five

Sochitta Sal (Honey)

I woke up to the ringing of my broken ass iPhone. It was so hard to unlock the phone, with the broken pieces of glass.

"Hello?"

"Hey chink." Michael's voice filled my ear, immediately making a smile form on my face. I'd missed my baby so much!

"Hey baby, I miss you! Where are you?" I lifted myself up and sat up in the big king sized bed.

"I'm in Alabama right now, the concert isn't for a few hours though so I'm just chilling." He answered.

I was so happy to hear Michael's voice, he could be reading the newspaper and I wouldn't even care.

"I miss you so much babe."

"I miss you too chink, what you been doing?"

"Just chilling, I have a shoot today." I responded.

"I see you So, get your money."

"I am boo, I'm tryna be like you." I said in my ratchet voice Michael hated. Damn I missed my baby.

"You're stupid haha, I wish you were laying beside me right now."

"Me too baby, I'm so lonely without you." I admitted. Since Michael had left, that loneliness I felt was fifty times worse than what it was when he was here.

"Don't worry So, I'm gonna see you soon."

"When Michael?!" I squealed.

"I don't know yet, but I got a free weekend coming up so I'm gonna take a jet home and come see you, just me and you."

"That sounds perfect babe." Just me and Michael for a weekend? I would love it.

"Alright, I'm gone make it happen, but I'll talk to you soon So, I love you baby.

"I love you too Michael, text me when you get the chance."

Michael and I finished talking and hung up the phone. Just talking to Michael made my day one hundred percent better.

I laid back in bed because I knew I could get a few more hours of sleep. Just as my eyes were about to close again, my stupid phone rang again. Was it Michael again? Two calls in one day? That would be amazing.

I rolled over so I could grab my phone and squinted to see the name on the screen. It was a number I didn't have saved, definitely not Michael.

I usually never answered numbers I didn't know, but I felt the need to answer this one.

"Hello?"

"Hey is this Honey?" A deep voice asked.

"Yes, who's this?"

"It's Devin babe." Devin laughed into the phone. Damn, I'd forgotten I'd given him my number, he was the reason my phone was broken!

"I'm not your babe, and what do you want?" I snapped. Who did this guy think he was, calling me babe and baby?

"Not yet. But I'm a man of my word, so I'm calling you to see when you want your phone fixed."  

"I have stuff to do today, can you just write me a check and I'll pay for it?" I really didn't want to have to be around Devin, he made me feel weird.