An Airport Cliché

A/n:Things are about to get interesting guys😍.Pls enjoy and leave your comments.

Y/N POV

"Ahh!", I yelled in reaction to the sudden assault. Suddenly I am turned around by the intruder.

"What's up ,bitch!!", a very happy Wren is beaming at me. Her smile is almost coming out of her face frame. She looks undeniably pretty. Her beautiful brown hair which had been previously long, is now shoulder length and whisked up into lavish curls. She was wearing a white dress which highlighted her curves.

"Wren!!! You almost killed me! Omg! So long!", I hug her back and we stay that way for a few moments. I pull back and look at her. "You cut your hair!"

She grins. " Yeah. Wanted to try something new."

"Well, it looks gorgeous!", I say "Duh. It always does!",she retorts back and we start to giggle.

"You must be tired! Come on let's head over to the coffee shop in the airport.I know you love a strong coffee when you are tired.", she says happily.

"Sure.", I nod and we walk over to a nearby open coffee shop. It has little brown coffee tables and chairs all over. The aroma of coffee beans is soothing. Wren and I pick a comfortable spot in a corner.

"It has been so long Wren! There is so much to catch up on!", I say dreamily.

"I know right!", Wren smiles.

"May I take your order ladies?", a young man approaches us. He has a brit accent.

" We would like an expresso latte and a strong cappuccino.",I tell the waiter and look at Wren. She smiles at me.

"So you remember my tastes,huh?",she says.

"I sure do"

"Ha! I remember yours too! We would also like a chocolate and a rainbow donut.", Wren tell the young waiter. She looks at me and wriggles her eyebrows in a playful way.

I laugh. We have been really close since kindergarten. She is like the sister I never had. We have been together since so much. I saw her gushing over her first crush and crying over her first breakup. A few years back she had to move to London with her parents. I remember both of us cried in her room for an entire day.I smile at the memories.

" So y/n! Congrats on getting in London University! I can't believe we will be getting in the same college!",she says.

I grin at her.

"You will be living in the dorms?", She inquires.

"Yeah. Pound hall."

"Pound hall? The co-ed dorms?"

"Yeah. Dad went all cray-cray when I told him this. He said he ain't allowing me to live with a boy. He even called the university! But there were only a handful of places left in the dorms, so we have to do with it. I got the ' you- should-steer-clear-of-boys' and 'boys-are-all-perverts' speeches from him so many times"

She chuckles. "Same ol'dads"

"You will be living in the dorms, too?",I ask her.

"Yeah. I'll be staying in the Shcramm hall. Which is all-girls. Pound is nearby. We can visit. You won't believe mom was so against this idea but then dad told her you need to let her go. But then mom said David we have a huge apartment here. She doesn't need dorms. And then I said.....",Wren  blabbered on and on. Jeez...I missed her nonessential rants so much.

The waiter came with our order. We chatted and catched up while sipping coffee.

We were so into chatting that neither of us noticed a presence near our table.

Suddenly someone clasped my hands into theirs and brought them up to their face. I came face to face with a really dashing man. He had extremely beautiful eyes which had a glint of mischief and playfulness in them. His skin was a beautiful shade of cream and his pretty lips were a roundish shape and they were literally shining. He had blonde messy hair which fell so gorgeously across his forehead.

Holy moly! He is cute!!

"I looked everywhere for you! Why did you leave me? Do you even have the slightest idea how much I have suffered in the past few months! Why,why? Oh why did you go", he said these words so eloquently that I was dragged out of my trance like state.

After his words seeped into me, I looked around,confused. What is he saying?

"I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I-"

"Mistaken you!? You are the love of my life. I...I..I love you!",his gorgeous face turned into a shocked one.

"I don't even know you!!", I shouted

"Oh. So now you will pretend you don't know me. You have found someone else right?", he said, a wounded expression took over his face.

"I can't believe this. What happened to all the ' i would never leave yous', huh??", he said at the top of his voice. This crazy boy was making such a scene that almost everyone at the airport was looking at us.

I was mortified. I just looked at him with my mouth in a perfect circle.

"(Sigh) I don't believe this! I can't stand the fact that you are behaving as if I don't know you. What did I lack that made you do this? Huh?l",he let out a fake sob.

Almost everyone was looking at us. Wren was dumbfounded. She looked at that weird boy and back to me. She had a shocked look that mirrored my own.

"Fine. I will leave if you want. I will live with the fact that my true love betrayed me. I will live the rest of my life sulking. Bye baby, bye forever.", he faked sobbed again and walked a few yards away before turning back.

He made his way to my table and picked up my half eaten chocolate donut and took a huge bite out of it. He took the remaining donut and stuffed it into my mouth.

"I love chocolate",he said ,smirking.

He again turned his back and walked away. I could do nothing but stare at his back, still in shock. Before completely vanishing out my sight he turned back and smirked at me.

What the hell just happened?

A/n:Aishhh....I am cringing! How was it guys? Corny or cute☺️?

See you in the next chap!

Adios!
Cherié

Roomies| Park Jimin x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara