The man's right hand twitched. The body jerked to the front, gasping for air, the man held his shirt's fabric tightly, eyes wide, they roamed the dark street he was in, uncertain.

Where am I? How am I still alive? The students, how are my students?

Slowly getting up with the wall's help, he regulated his breathing. No use in panicking, it will only make his situation worse. He was a teacher, a good one if he may say so, his students had tried to save him and in a way succeeded as they took out his ex-apprentice and Shiro. Nevertheless, they, his students killed him. A satisfying death, then, why was he still alive?

Two men emerged from both side of the back alley, black suits and a gun hidden behind their jacket, they slowly made their way toward him. The smaller one tched, "Come on," he lit up his cigarette. "aren't you dead yet? Here I thought this attack of yours would have killed you." he took a drag of his cigarette, puffing out a cloud of smoke. "Guess you live up to the rumors..." he trailed off. "Tch, more work for us now."

Annoyed, the shorter male, snapped his finger, suddenly a woman jumped down from the rooftop. Not waiting for any more indications, she swiftly thrust her blade in the white-haired male's direction. Barely dodging the incoming hit, the male kicks her in the stomach and sends her into her silent accomplice's way, successfully knocking both of them out.

His only solution is to make a run for it and somehow get rid of the smaller man. Bolting into his direction, he didn't see the smirk on his face. "As expected," a chuckle "but did you, really think I didn't have a plan B?" he said mockingly. A second shadow fell from the roof, he couldn't react, they were too fast, in a matter of seconds, he is on the ground, laying in a pool of blood, his blood.