Chapter 16: The Game Is On

"We're taking her to Bruce," Dick smiled before walking out with Wally, Damian trailing behind.

-----

I mewled loudly as I could, trying to get the attention of the people that were in the other room. I began scratching the wooden door. A whine was released as I gave up. 

I walked back towards the centre of the room, my tail between my legs

I walked back towards the centre of the room, my tail between my legs. Suddenly, the door opened and a redhead picked up my body. I squeaked as Roy brought me to his chest and started kissing my forehead and cheek. I licked him until Kai walked to his side. Roy put me on the ground as the alpha sat in front of me, sniffing me and licking my back.

I sneered slightly, extended my paw to his nose, I started walking away, seeing Ayaka's paws arrive behind me. Soon enough, I felt a grip around my neck pulling me off the floor. I growled softly as she marched over to the living room and released her grip on me, resulting in my small build to collapse on the couch.

Roy sat at the end of the couch. Since I was dying for anyone to stay with me, I jumped on his lap, which, hopefully, would make him more reluctant to get up. He started caressing my fur as Kai, Wally, Jason, Dick and Ayaka gathered around, along with Batman.

"(Y/N), you need to change back," Ayaka ordered. I sneered at her angrily, like I wanted to stay a little defenceless kitten for the rest of my life.

"If you don't you might stay this way forever," Kai completed, my eyes widened as I started whining uncontrollably.

"I don't think she can turn back," Ayaka whispered to her brother.

"Then it will have to be Tamaska," He muttered.

"Come on," Ayaka ushered as she started following Kai out of the Mount.

"Boys, I think you should stay here, for the time being, in case anything happens," Batman pronounced.

They huffed, all sitting down on the couch as the wolves and Batman disappeared.

*****

"We should do something about (Y/N)," Dick started after a long silence.

"What do you mean?" Roy asked.

"Well, we don't want her to get in the way of friendship right?" He asked.

"I don't mind," Jason grumbled.

"What?" Dick scoffed, getting up from the couch and facing the boys.

"What happened to bros before hoes?"

"(Y/N) ain't a hoe though," Roy spoke up.

"It's an expressi- that's not my point, my point is, we're seriously going to threaten our friendship for a girl?"

"Yes!" They all replied in unison. Dick's eyes grew in disbelief, mouth slightly agape.

"NoOoOOo" They tried again.