Part Fifteen: Le Pont des Arts

Start from the beginning

Lauren flipped her off. "I think that's the other way around, babe. You're a bit too much for my liking."

Camila scoffed, but before she had the chance to say anything, the doorbell rang, and whoever it was at the door, entered their house without an invitation. It was none other than Camila's good friends; Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande and Dinah Jane.

"A little birdie told me a certain someone is celebrating their birthday all week, and we're allowed to take you out todayyy," Dinah's voice was heard before she was even seen.

When Camila saw her friends, she instantly stood from her seat and embraced all her friends. "Dinah, Ari, Shawny Boy! You guys didn't even tell me you were coming. I look like a mess right now."

Shawn took a piece of bacon from Camila's plate and popped it into his mouth. "Not true. You always look fine as f."

Lauren nodded. "I concur. Especially when you're wearing white jeans." She winked at her wife, causing the woman to blush.

Dinah looked between the two. "Y'all fucking again?" The two blushed. "No way!! Y'all are fucking again!" She pointed an accusing finger at Camila. "And you didn't tell me."

Ariana shoved the woman. "You don't downright ask someone about their bedroom activities Dinah Jane. And you should be happy, we can finally get baby Mateo."

"Why Mateo? That's an ugly name."

"No one asked you, Canada," Ariana and Dinah said at the same time. He raised his hands in defence and walked into the living room.

Camila laughed and shook her head. "No one is fucking anyone, DJ. And it's none of your business."

Dinah scoffed. "It is my business. You better tell me, or else I'll exploit all this Camren drama to the tabloids."

Camila's jaw dropped. "You wouldn't dare, Dinah. Don't make me post that ugly picture of you on my IG."

The choreographer's eyes opened wide in shock. "You wouldn't, Mila!"

Camila raised an eyebrow in superiority. "Try me, Dinah Jane."

The woman sighed in defeat. "Okay fine, I wouldn't say anything." She rolled her eyes. "But I need to know when Camren is progressing. I'll die, if this ship dies."

Lauren stood and grabbed her plate, turning to do the dishes. "No ship is dying...no ship besides Mariana anyway." She laughed softly. Since Natasha popped into the Jauregui - Cabello household, she and Maggie had been out a couple times. Lauren tried to ask her sister subtly if she liked the older woman, but Maggie never caught on or said anything.

Ariana looked up from her phone. "Wait, what? We're more alive than anything." She raised her phone. "She practically sent me a half nude."

Dinah grabbed her phone and looked at it. "Damn, this bitch is fine. Ask her to send an actual nude. I wanna see her naked."

Ariana grabbed her phone back from her friend and shoved her away.

Camila patted her friend on the arm. "Poor, naive Ari. You better work on getting your girl before someone else does."

"Wait what? I'm confused!! I want Maggie. Maggie is mine," Ariana said. "Well not technically mine, but she's still mine. Who's the bitch I have to cut?"

Dinah laughed loudly, completely ignoring the fact that there was a sleeping five year old upstairs. "Too bad, babe. You're losing your future girlfriend."

Ariana pouted. "Can I date you, Dinah?"

"I don't do chicks, but if I had to choose, I would go with Laurenzo over here. Girl is fine a fuck," she winked at Lauren who blew her a kiss.