Part Fourteen: Are You The One?

Start from the beginning

"And when you came back, Camila, did you both perform my assignment?" The couple nodded. "How did that go?"

The couple spoke about how they performed a song together; as a family at Izzy's fifth birthday party. How they reassured their daughter about the love they have for her, and Izzy's reaction to it. Camila mentioned that she had to leave again, even though Izzy seemed sad, she understood that her mother loved her and didn't intentionally want to leave her behind. And she was always going to come back to her.

Doctor Briggs smiled. "Well, that's good to hear. I'm glad the assignment went well. Onto today's session, yeah?" They nodded. "Today, we are going to be doing the 'Meant To Be Test'."

I'm sorry Bebe Rexha fans, they will not be singing or reciting the lyrics to Meant To Be, however, if I may add, it is such a bop and deserves all the success it has received thus far. You may all keep your wrong opinions to yourself.

"What's it about?" Camila asked.

Doctor Briggs handed the couple two iPads, that had a list of questions on it. "As you can see, these are a list of unanswered questions that I would like for the both of you to answer...but about your partner."

Lauren kinked an eyebrow. "Wait, was this why you had us fill out the survey?"

Doctor Briggs shook her head 'yes'. "This is about seeing how well you know your partners. It's less stressful as you can take your time to answer them. When you're done, you can click the 'submit' button, and it will calculate your compatibility percentage. The correct answers are already in."

Camila raised her hand.

"You're not in class, Camz," Lauren chuckled.

"Whatever, Lauren," she rolled her eyes. "And if we got any wrong?"

Doctor Briggs looked between both partners. "There's no right or wrong answer, this is just to see how well you know your partner. And if, your percentage is not 100, that doesn't mean you're not meant to be. It just means that you need to work on getting to know one another better, yes?"

They nodded.

"You have until fifteen minutes before the session is over to complete the quiz. You may begin. Also," Doctor Briggs stopped the couple for one last suggestion. "No use of Google, given that you both are...people in the spotlight." They nodded. Doctor Briggs ushered Camila outside to answer her quiz in the waiting room; where Marissa can keep an eye on her, while Lauren remained in her office.

It wasn't to say that they would cheat on the test, but Lauren knows a lot about cheating. Kidding. It was just standard protocol.

*Answering of Questions*

1) What's one thing on my bucket list?

Camila stared at the question. The first answer to pop into her head was marrying her, because what else could Lauren possibly want to do with her life? But she also knew that ever since they were together, they both wanted to visit the Pont des Arts bridge in Paris, so she went with that. Hoping, that didn't change.

2) Who is my celebrity crush?

"Mine is Lauren," Camila's wife thought. But she chuckled to herself knowing fully well her wife had the biggest crush on Channing Tatum. Like who didn't?