Part Fourteen: Are You The One?

Start from the beginning

Camila chuckled softly, as she tried to hold back her tears. "Princesa, I love you...but I love singing too."

Izzy stared at her mother, her eyes filled with her own tears. "I love my Olaf too, but I love you more." The child said as though it compared to what her mother was going through.

But truth is, for a child, what Izzy meant was, that she would gladly give up her Olaf if it meant that Camila would stay. That's the thing about children, they are undeniably pure at heart. When they say something, you know they mean it and that it's true.

For example, if they say you're ugly, well....good luck, Charlie.

"Baby

"Baby..."

Izzy cut her off and crawled off her mother's lap. "NO!" She screamed. "If you love me...you w-would s-stay."

Lauren entered the living room when she heard their daughter's voice. "What's going on?" She asked when she saw the look on her wife's and daughter's faces. "Camz?"

Camila's expression was one of sadness, she tried to wipe her own tears away, but they kept falling.

Should she stop pursuing her dream for her family?

Maybe she should. If she loved them she would stay right? She couldn't just pick Izzy up every time she went on tour. At this age, Izzy needed stability and that wasn't offering stability for her.

Or should she continue hurting the ones she loved the most?

It was never Camila's intention to do that. Before Lauren and Camila got married, they both knew what they were getting into. They just hadn't realised just how much it would've affected a third party; their daughter.

Everything takes time to figure out, but a heart that kept on breaking? That heart being their four almost five year old's? Well, she needed to figure out something soon.

*End of Flashback*

Doctor Briggs wrote in her clipboard and placed it down when Camila was finished speaking. "So how is Izzy now?" She directed that question to Lauren. "How was she when Camila left?"

Lauren sighed. "When Camila left, she didn't say a word...that was until my sister; Maggie came to do her usual cheer up routine. But Maggie said it took a bit longer for Izzy to start smiling again." Camila felt her heart clench at the thought of Izzy being so sad about her leaving. "But once she got over it, she was smiling again, laughing, singing songs...mostly Only Told The Moon." Lauren looked at her wife.