Falling in love with a person who doesn't love you back.

Keeping her heart locked in the small cage she made for herself felt like the best option for Anabiya.

She sighed as she kept her mind at rest as she gulped the pills and soon she passed out.

........................

"Oh look at you! You're glowing, my son!", Hafsa beamed looking at her younger one who looked absolutely stunning, all ready for work.

"Thankyou so much, my beautiful lady.", Arhaan smiled at his mother as he kissed her hand and sat at the table for breakfast.

"May we all know the reason for such happiness?", Nabeeha asked, munching on her toast.

Arhaan smiled even more as he thought about meeting Anabiya after three days. He haven't seen her since the day they returned from Dubai and as Anabiya's father came to pick her up, Arhaan couldn't really have a conversation with her. He didn't even say her a 'Bye'.

" It's the tasty breakfast my mother has made.", Arhaan winked and Hafsa shook her head as he headed towards the kitchen, Nabeeha following her.

"When are we going to tell him about Sanaya?", Nabeeha asked her mother and Hafsa sighed.

"We were about to tell him yesterday only but didn't you see how he reacted the moment we said that we are looking for a girl for marriage?"

Nabeeha nodded.

"Sanaya is beautiful, well- mannered, smart and belongs to a good family. There is absolutely no reason Arhaan will reject. I'm sure he will like her as soon as he will meet her. We'll talk about Sanaya in the evening to him. After he comes back from the office.", Hafsa announced, leaving Nabeeha with a thought.

"Why doesn't this feel right?"
.........

"Yes, I'll just fax the papers once I get it stamped. Thankyou.", Anabiya spoke on the phone as she typed something on her laptop.

The moment she had entered the office, she had been busy with work. And it felt good to her somehow.

She haven't seen Arhaan till now and she didn't know why she was feeling nervous.

And somehow I wanted to see you but couldn't help but to shy away from you.

Anabiya stared blankly at the laptop's screen thinking about Arhaan and then her mind again wandered towards Zayd.

Zayd..... the four letter word was enough to clog her mind. And soon enough the happiness and glee she was feeling because of Arhaan was now replaced by the gloomy and dark thoughts about Zayd.

"Anabiya!"

Anabiya blinked and saw Tanya entering her office.

"Come let's go for lunch. It's lunch timeeeee!", Tanya came in singing and Anabiya quickly nodded as she quickly closed the laptop and grabbed her bag and phone.

As they reached near the elevator, discussing some new clothing brand, they heard Rhea calling out for Anabiya.

"Arhaan needs you in his office. He said he'll just take your two minutes.", Rhea said, throwing a venomous look towards her.

Anabiya and Tanya stared at Rhea and then passed each other a look as they couldn't understand why the girl standing in front of them was referring their boss with his first name and also looking at them as if they just poured water on her make-up caked face which had too much of concealer and overdone lipstick.