✦6

❪another chapter written with the help of I_Am_Tae-ggered

another chapter written with the help of
I_Am_Tae-ggered.
please go support her books too! they might also be some typos because..yes..okay bye!!!❫

.

the familiar sound of a phone alarm clock echoed in the quiet room they lied down in, taehyung groaned and inhaled the scent of the older with a deep breath.

His heart started beating faster when he looked up at the sight of his boyfriend sleeping, his usual neutral face now softened.

As much as taehyung wanted to wake him up, he decided today was going to be special, their last date yesterday wasn't how they expected it, or at least as how jeongguk joked about last night in the shower while he was cleaning the blood out of the younger's hair.

He shrugged and slid out of the tight embrace and tiptoed his way out of the room, a smile crawling on his face when he saw the eyeballs on display on ther shelf, recalling yesterday night when jeongguk managed to make it look a little more like an eye from the amount of times taehyung stabbed it, making it more presentable just for his baby.

He spent a good solid hour on it because of the damage, but he still put up with it to make the younger happy.

Taehyung skipped closed the door of their shared room and started thinking of ways to make up for last nights sudden happenings.

He searched around the fridge and cabinets for his ingredients and layed them out on the counter, making sure he got a kitchen knife and not one jeongguk's that he keeps in the kitchen for emergencies.

"Yeast...toppings...yep!"

He clapped his hands after finally getting everything he needed and proceeded making the dish, starting with the dough and leaving it on the side for now and went off to make the sauce.

jeongguk had this specific taste nowadays and recalled his small side note saying he liked it 'a little tangy but still tomato sauce', so he brought out the spices he remembered jeongguk used and started mixing everything in the pot, humming his favorite tune.

The strong aroma contrasting the vanilla scent taehyung would spray in the room caused the older to slowly wake up from his sleep, noticing that he was hugging a pillow.

He rubbed his eyes to make his vision less blurry and started looking around the room for the other, everything was the same, the window, the decorations, their pictures, the eyeballs, they were all intact and nothing was out of place.

But where was taehyung?

He recalled the smell coming into the room and laughed at himself before getting out of the bed, making sure his footsteps didn't creak so that the younger wouldn't hear him from downstairs.