22

( JUST AN ADVICE , WHEN SHAWN'S POV STARTS , PLAY THE MUSIC VIDEO HERE ☝ IT'S THE SONG FALLING ALL IN YOU . TRUST ME YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MORE ❤ )

Shawn has been ignoring me for two days . Yes two days . Whenever I come near him , he turns around and walks away .

Ughh he's getting on my nerves SERIOUSLY he didn't even let me explain . He's acting like a total jerk .

I'm gonna visit him and explain everything whether he wants to listen to me or not .

I enter the bathroom , take a shower while listening to some music . I then put on a blue top with a white skirt .

I go downstairs and get out of the house . I start walking , Shawn's house isn't so far from mine .

I'm about to reach his house when I see two silhouettes standing outside his house . I could see a boy and a girl . The boy is leaning on the frame of the door and the girl is standing right infront of him . But I couldn't see their faces .

I got closer and suddenly I stop in my truck when I see who are the two persons . It's like everything's around me disappeared and I can't move .

I see Shawn and a girl .

Kissing .

I try to look away , to turn around and go but I can't . I just froze in my place . A tear rolls down my cheek as I stare at them .

Shawn moves his head after a few seconds and his eyes wide when he sees me .

" Princess " he says pushing the girl away from him and starts walking towards me .

I turn around willing to walk away but he grabs my arms sending shivers through  my whole body .

I set my arm free from his grip and start walking again .

" Princess wait "

I turned around ready to slap him but I decided to keep my anger inside " what ? "

" I didn't mean to kiss this girl , the thing is th- " I don't let him finish his sentence as I turn around and start running .

I don't know where I'm going I'm just running . I hear him getting in his car and starting it .

After almost half an hour of running I was out of breath . I look up and see a familiar house . It's Chloé's house .

I walk towards the front door and knock the door . After a few minutes the door open revealing Chloé .

" Lisa are you okay ? "

I shake my head no and tears start rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably . She hugs me and leads me towards a couch . We sit there and I explain to her everything .

I can't believe that I was so stupid . People like him never change .

He just used me

~ Shawn's POV ~

I get in my car and start following her . I see her get into a house . I park my car infront of the house and go to knock on the door . After a few minutes the door opens revealing Chloé .

" I need to talk to Lisa " I say hoping she'll let me in .

" did you follow her ? "

" please I need to tell her that I love her " I say my voice breaking at the last part .

I love her .

Chloé opens her mouth to say something when Lisa walks towards the door . I run towards her before I hug her , making her move closer to me .

" i'll give you some times alone " chloé says going away .

" Princess I'm sorry , I didn't mean to kiss this girl . I love you and I'm so sorry " I say breaking the hug .

" yeah sure you love me " she says rolling her eyes .

" ughh you know you're pathetic ? You are mad that I kissed a girl but I'm not supposed to be mad about the fact that you kissed another guy while we were still dating ? " I yell at her out of anger .

She raises a finger in the air " first of all you are bipolar " she then raises another finger in the air " second of all don't you dare call me pathetic . He kissed me but I didn't kiss him back but YOU ? You kissed her . I can't believe I came to apologize for something I didn't do and I thought that you might love me " she says tears  rolling down her face .

" Princess I ... " I don't know what to say . I'm out of words .

I hurt her but that was because I was hurt too .

" stop calling me princess " she whispers , more tears rolling down her face .

" I will never stop calling you princess " I say whipping the tears of her face " you are a princess . You're MY princess " I say before leaning in and kissing her . I could feel her smile against the kiss .

She wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands around her waist making her move closer to me . I bite her lower lip gently before deepening the kiss . After a minute I break the kiss .

She looks at me with confusion in her eyes . I put my forehead against hers looking straight into her eyes .

" I love you princess " I whisper  before kissing her again .

THE END ❤
______________________________________

HEY HEY BABES , SADLY THE STORY REACHED IT'S END .

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS  SO MUCH SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES ❤❤ 

I MIGHT ADD SOME BONUS CHAPTERS ❤❤

I LOVE YOU

BYE BYE ❤ SEE YOU IN ANOTHER STORY