Chapter 3: Gemini's symbol

Andromeda found herself walking in a hospital hallway. When she saw the information about the twins being conjoined, she want to know if her speculations are right. The twins being conjoined back when they were an infant means it is possible that Gemini's power was transferred to them since their bodies could be counted as one. She tried to go to the address provided in their record and found out from their neighbors that they're in the hospital because of their mother.

She stopped in a front of a door which held an eerie aura of calmness. Holding her breath, she gripped the doorknob and pushed it slightly open.

Inside is a woman laying still covered in a white sheet of cloth from her chest down to her ankle. The woman still has her beautiful face despite being pale indicating its lifelessness. Beside her stood the twins, sorrow and grief drawn on their faces.

Gemma hugging Genna for comfort who held the woman's hand not wanting to let go. Reading their minds, she instantly knew that the lifeless body belongs to their mother.

Walking away she decided not to bother the kids for now. It is cruel to lose someone so dear. Though time may dull the pain still the fact you lost someone is heartbreaking. She thought of her mother and it saddened her not to know how was she doing, making her determined to find the zodiacs.

Sauntering outside the hospital she noticed Genna came out running, rage obvious in her face, followed by Gemma. She decided to follow as well. Genna, still running, crossed the street not even bothering to look if there are vehicles on the way.

A rushing SUV came Genna's direction. Gemma's world seems to stop, making everything around her in slow motion. Her heartbeat skipping a beat knowing her sister will be hit by the car any moment. She run as fast as she can and stopped just in front of her sister who seems taken a back with what's happening around her. Gemma then raised both her hands up to the level of her chest then she swing her hands to the right.
Andromeda witnessed everything. Gemma made the car to a full stop and when she swing her hands, as if controlling it, the car was sent to the right hitting a lamp post.

Worried, she look around for other witnesses. Luckily the roads are deserted. She quickly approach the twins.

"Holy Shit! I have powers." Gemma said in a whisper-shout manner while Genna was flabbergasted.

"Girls, we need to get out of here." Andromeda said anxiously making the twins nod in agreement.

.............................................................

"I'm so sorry for your loss, girls." Andromeda said while pouring tea in the cup of the twins.

The three decided to go to Andromeda's house. It was a white bungalow located in the isolated part of the woods near their school. As much as Andromeda wanted to give the twins time and space, she can't wait to know if the twins are Gemini's descendants.

"It's okay, Ms. Light. We're all getting there eventually." Genna replied sadly.

"I fucking have powers." Gemma whispered in amazement which gave Andromeda the cue to ask her questions.

"Um.. Gemma. What happened back there?"

"I don't know. All I know is I was scared, and I felt something weird in my stomach flowing up to my hands." Gemma said with confusion and amazement.

"We're you able to do that before?"

"No. But Genna, attract things." Gemma blurted before sipping her tea.

"Gemma!" shouted Genna.

"What?! She saw what I did. Plus I feel something different about her. She might be able to help us and I don't think she'll others."

"No, I won't tell anyone. Don't worry." Andromeda immediately said. "And I think it's you who can help me." She added.

Andromeda then stand and walk to her room. When she came back, she held her vibrating pocket watch. She sat near Gemma, a wide smile plastered on her face, and showed them the pocket watch.

The pocket watch is vibrating. Its edge containing twelve gem stones.

"What's that?" asked Genna.

"It's a trinket from my world." Andromeda said still smiling.

"Your world? What do you mean?" this time it's Gemma who asked.

Not sure if the twins will believe her , she revealed her story to them.

........................................................................

"I know it's impossible bu-"

"You're the princess in our dreams." The twins cut her in unison.
"What dreams?"

"The princess who crossed the portal to fetch us here. We've been dreaming about it since were fifteen." The twins explained.

"Three years ago, I crossed the portal to find you and the others. You're my world's hope. Will you please help us to save Alealamia?" Andromeda asked.

"We could try." Gemma said hesitantly.

"Gemma. How about our mother? Plus, it was just a dream! Who knows if Ms. Light is just messing with us!" Genna said worried.

"We still have time we need to look for the others and you can come with-"

"How sure are you that we're coming with you?" Genna spat at her.

"Genna! Calm down! Were going to fix mum's funeral first then we can sort things out after. We can come with Ms. Light and help her. You told me you feel like helping the princess in our dreams and now you're acting like that?" Gemma pointed out.

"It's just a dream, Gemma! It means nothing!"

"Then how can you explain the heat radiating in our birthmark whenever were close to Ms. Light? Plus our powers started showing when she showed up in our school three years ago."

"What birthmark?" asked Andromeda.

Showing their nape Andromeda saw their birthmarks. Its shape is like the letter I. Both of the have it.

Andromeda gasp, "Gemini's symbol"

........................................................................

A/N: Another update guys. :) 😘

Please vote :)

And I need suggestion on how to find the others. Please.

Thanks!

Again, please vote!

PS. above are Genna and Gemma (Merrel twins) 😘 😘 😘