Chapter 2: First zodiac

The bell started ringing which means the classes are about to start. Most of the students in the hallway are walking towards their respective rooms.

A woman walked inside one of the classrooms which the last section of the senior high school students occupies. She's wearing a peach blouse and a black skirt which length is just above the knee, her clothing hugging her body perfectly showing her curves which are all in the right places. Her smooth tan skin, toned muscles, blessed breast and long legs are obvious. Her black raven hair swaying along with her hips as she walked. Complementing her heart-shaped face with a pair of hazel brown eyes, a cute nose and red lips, everyone is mesmerized as if they saw a living Aphrodite.

"Good morning, class. Please close your mouths. I don't want anyone of you choking if flies comes flying inside your mouths." She said smirking.

"My name is Andromeda and I'm your Psychology teacher." Crossing her arms as she introduce herself.

........................................................................

Waiting for her students to finish their seatworks. Andromeda's mind wanders back at Alealamia. She's worried about the welfare of the people living there especially her mother. It's been three years since she crossed the portal Hylos created. Since then, she never knew what's happening back in her world.

Hylos used his remaining powers to create the portal to the human world. Meaning to say, she can only go back to Alealamia once she found the twelve zodiacs. The shaman taught her everything she needs to know about the human world including career, money and sex.

Cringing at the thought she diverted it as to when she first step foot in the human world, her confidence was so high that she would find the zodiacs in no time, only to find out that her super strength and speed were gone leaving her just with the ability to read minds. Good thing is, she can still protect herself because her knowledge in fighting is still in her. Her determination to save her world keeps her pushing on finding the twelve zodiacs.

........................................................................

Andromeda's thought were cut by the twins in front of her who's waving their hands in front of her face. Her mind had wandered far away she didn't notice them approach her.

"Yes, Gemma, Genna? What is it?" she asked a little taken aback as her pocket watch vibrated in her pocket.

She remembered Hylos giving her the watch telling her that it'll help her find the zodiacs. At first she was hesitant to accept the pocket watch doubting if it will really help, as for her it's better if she was given a compass which will really help her with directions but a pocket watch? She face palmed herself with the thought.

Genna snapped her fingers in front of Andromeda which startled the latter.

"Hellooooo?!?!" Genna said in a slow motion effect.

"Earth to Ms. Light?!?!" Gemma asked not sure if Andromeda's mental being is with them.

"I'm sorry girls. What we're you saying earlier?" Andromeda said not sure on how to respond to the twins.

The twins look at each other, sighing. "Ms. Light we're done with the seatwork. Is it okay if we leave your class early? It's an emergency."

"Sure. Sure. I'm sorry if I was a little occupied but sure, you can go." She said a little quickly not wanting to hold back the twins.

"Thanks!" both of them replied in unison.

As the twins walk away from Andromeda, she felt that the vibration of her pocket watch.

"Could it be?" she then realizes. She's about to follow the twins when the bell rang. All of her students stood up heading to her to pass their seatworks then went for the door. The door was blocked with students and there's no chance she could catch up with the twins.

The day passed with the thought of the twins lingering in her mind. Could it be that the twins are one of the zodiac? It is true that Gemini's symbol is twins but back in Alealamia, Gemini is just one. He doesn't have a twin. Rejecting her thoughts, the pocket watch started to vibrate again. Andromeda started to look around but saw no one. She's alone in the hallway walking back to the faculty.

When she reached the faculty, she headed to the record's section of the students. Not knowing what she's looking for. She began to dig in until she saw the twin's record.
Scanning the papers in the brown folder, her eyes stop and focused at the middle making her gasp.

These lines caught her attention,

Name: Gemma Parker

Age: 18 years old

Birthdate: June 5, 2000

Multiple Birth : Yes (conjoined twins)

Then a sudden realization hit her.

"I need to find those twins." she whispered to herself.

........................................................................

A/N: Hi guys! Another update is here. I might be updating as frequent as I can because I don't want to forget my ideas about the story. Any constructive criticism is highly appreciated because I have no one to proofread my stories.

Ps. Please vote. It excites me to see that there are notifications on my wattpad account. 😂 😂 😂

PS. Above is Andromeda (Megan Young)

Happy Reading! 😘 😘 😘