PROLOGUE

Outside is chaos. Lucifer's attack caught the palace completely by surprise. The Aljana warriors doing their best to protect the palace versus the demons from hell.

Though Aljana is known for their bravest and strongest warriors, their defense seems futile because the demons that they're fighting are intangible and are impossibly growing in numbers.

Cassiopeia, the queen of Aljana and her daughter,  fought along with their warriors.

"Andromeda!" called the queen.

Her daughter quickly run to her side not letting her guard down. "Listen to me my child, I need you to go to Hylos' turrets. "

Princess Andromeda knows that it's the queen's order but she doesn't want to leave her mother's side especially with a war going on and so she ignoree her and continued to fight.

The queen seeing her child not willing to obey her orders spoke, "Child, I need you to go to Hylos' turrets now. I know why Lucifer's demons attacked us. They're after me." Cassiopeia pauses for a while as if thinking.

"Mother, I will not leave you behind." Andromeda said firmly while fighting with a hellhound ending it with a slash of her sword.

"Andromeda, you're a smart lady and I know that you know these demons are intangible. I need you to go to Hylos, he knows how we can defeat these demons." Cassiopeia said without even looking at her daughter. "I don't want to admit but soon we will be defeated, we're outnumbered. I need you to go there. It'll be Aljana's only hope."

The princess knows her mother is a prideful queen and admitting her defeat means she's losing hope. It breaks her heart to hear her mother like this and if going to Hylos is what she knows should be done, then that's what she will do.

After giving her mother a hug from behind, she ran to the stables.

Thankfully, the way to the stables are empty. Once there, she opened a familiar stall and whistle. A black pegasus came out and she caressed it's muzzle.

"Come on, Otus. We're going somewhere." she said as she climbed her pegasus.

Patting its neck, it started to canter away from the stables heading at the back of the palace. Cries of war can be heard despite the distance of the battle place on where she is.

"Let's go. Let's fly to Hylos turrets." she ordered her pegasus.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She's worried for her mother. She knows that Aljana will be completely conquered once her mother is defeated. Her mother is strong, brave and courageous. She knows how to fight and how to defend her kingdom with her light powers given by the twelve zodiacs, but that was before they were befallen.

Lucifer, ruler of hell was triumphant in defeating all twelve zodiacs. He knew when they were in their weakest. Every century the zodiacs search and pass their powers for those who are deserving. They leave the celestial garden and comb every place they know to find them. Leaving the garden makes them vulnerable. Lucifer take it as his opportunity to defeat them.

After the zodiacs downfall, they vanished and along with them are the powers given to the six royals.

King Habagat of Yunfakh had the power of air.

Queen Magwayen of Ma'an had the power of water.

King Bathala of Tabiea had the power of nature.

King Agni of Alharara had the power of fire.

Queen Zitan of Zalaam had the power of darkness.

And lastly, Queen Cassiopeia of Aljana, who had the power of light.

Five of the royals were abducted by Lucifer and was brought to hell. Which means Queen Cassiopeia is the last on his list. Once she's defeated, Alealamia will be under Lucifer's control.
........................................................................

A/N: Please! This is my first story and English isn't my mother tongue so spare the grammar. 😍 😍  All constructive criticism will be wholeheartedly accepted while those which are not will be deleted.  Help me improve! Thanks. ☺ ☺ ☺