54: The World Doesn't Revolve Around You pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Not saying it wasn't effective, just not as fast acting as the ones that Piper always brought, which they had smoked earlier in the week.

Frank opened the back door, only enough room for two people, for Hazel, who had started to come to these group hangouts even though Nico had insisted that she not. She happily climbed inside the blue truck and he followed after her, shutting the door with a slam and click as he locked the door. Percy climbed into the passenger seat and Annabeth into the driver's leaving Leo, Piper, and Nico to climb into the bed.

It wasn't the smoothest ride but after the group had gotten so big Percy had invested in bungee cords and had them sit where they could be hooked into the actual metal of the truck, like a sort of seat belt.

The wind shoved his mass of black hair into his eyes and he had to look over the edge towards the front to see anything besides hair and the truck bed itself. Piper and Leo were still giggling by the time they had dropped Frank off, and when Nico looked back to tell Leo to get off he was too stunned to speak.

Annabeth was silent but he saw her looking through the rear view mirror, only when Hazel opened the back window and shouted at them did they seem to notice that they were parked in front of Valdez's apartment building.

"HEY!" Hazel yelled again, "STOP CHECKING FOR TONSILS AND GET OUT OF HERE I WANT TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!" At that Leo broke away from Piper, who seemed just as interested in the thought, "Ooh I have cheetos at my house!"

He hops out to quickly and stumbles on the flat concrete, but quickly recovers and enters the building. Piper blinks a few times before waving at the four sets of eyes on her. Shaking their heads everyone goes back to what they were doing before. Annabeth pulls up to the McLean house in two minutes and has to actually lead her to her front door, then walk her inside as well for she couldn't stop giggling to walk properly.

After a few minutes she came back and sighed, shutting the door with a bang and pulling off towards Nico and Hazel's house. When they pulled up to the gray building Nico climbed out feeling strange to be touching the ground so heavily now, he guides Hazel to her room and shuts the door before going to his own and falling asleep in the silent darkness.

--

--

--

**

By the time she had gotten into the City and to Percy's apartment he was completely passed out. It was almost ten and she had a two hour drive back to Connecticut, pulling into his parking spot she turned off the car and pokes him awake before climbing out and shutting the door.

"Hey!" He whines, slowly climbing out and locking the door behind him following her into his apartment building. She has her bag on her shoulder and when the door to the elevator opens she points for him to get inside, her foot stands in front of the doors keeping them from closing as he slowly drags himself towards it. When he is finally inside she grabs his hands and plops the keys into them, "I'll see you next week, skype me in the morning so I know you got in." She gives him a peck on the cheek and pulls her foot away allowing the doors to slide closed before he can respond.

Walking to her own car, across the street, she looks at the small gray vehicle with a sigh. "It's going to be a long night." She says to herself. Unlocking and quickly re locking the car she pulls out of the space and drives towards her all girl college in the next state over.

-

-

-

**

When she does finally arrive she is tired beyond belief and is ready to just flop down in her bed and sleep, but she had to be three chapters into this book by the morning and it was long chapters in tiny print that she was already starting to hate by just looking at the cover,