"Where's Boyd?" Deaton questions.

"He's probably home by now. I'm gonna try and get him on the phone." Stiles tells them. Sabrina's eyes widen as she sucks a breath of air in.

"Sabrina, something wrong?" Deaton asks concerned.

"No, it was I mean I just thought of someone else with a military connection." Sabrina explains.

"Who?" Stiles and Lydia ask her.

"It's sitting right on his desk, the West Point honor code." Sabrina tells them as they realize who she was talking about. Mr. Harris.

_

"Stiles make sure Harris isn't in there." Sabrina exclaims.

"He's not, calm down." He replies, while holding the door open for Lydia, Deaton, and Sabrina. Sabrina rolls her eyes before walking into the room. They looked around until Stiles and Sabrina walked to his desk to look at the papers Harris had been grading. Sabrina picks up a graded paper as a look of confusion settles upon her face.

"What is it?" Lydia asks.

"This test is graded R." Sabrina responds more confused then ever.

"This ones a H." Stiles says as he holds up another graded paper.

Deaton looks at the papers Stiles and Sabrina are holding before he rummages through the rest of the papers Harris was grading. "Stiles, Sabrina you remember I told you 'druid' is the Gaelic word for "wise oak"?"

"Yeah." They respond.

"If a druid went down the wrong path, the wise oak was sometimes said to have become a dark oak. There's a Gaelic word for that as well, Darach." As Deaton explains they all looked down at the graded papers on Harris's desk that spelled out DARACH.

-

After learning what the Darach was Sabrina had said her goodbyes to Stiles, Deaton, and Lydia and she had headed home. Right as she walked through her bedroom door her phone began to ring and she looked down to see Scott was calling her.

"Hello." Sabrina says.

"Hey, did you hear what Derek did?"

"Um, no." Sabrina drawls with a questioning tone. Derek and Sabrina hadn't talked since him and Scott broke into the vault and even then everyone was there so they couldn't really talk.

"He kicked Isaac out of his apartment, Isaac just showed up at my house." Scott explains to her.

"Are you kidding me?" Sabrina snaps. "Is Isaac okay?"

"Yeah he's fine, he's just doesn't know why Derek kicked him out."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later." Sabrina says hanging up her phone and slipping it into her back pocket.

"Hey, Lydia I'm going out, but I'll be back later." Sabrina yells, slamming the front door and getting into her car.

-

"Seriously?" Sabrina asks as she walks into Dereks loft without even knocking.

Derek looks up confused from his position on the couch. "What are you doing here?"

"Why did you kick out Isaac?" Sabrina asks ignoring his question.

"God dammit Isaac." Derek mumbles to himself.

"Isaac isn't the one who told me." Sabrina snaps at him. "Scott called me after Isaac showed up to his house."

"Listen Sabri-" Before Derek could finish his sentence Peter walked out from one of the many rooms in the loft.

"I'm gonna go." Peter states, making his way to the front door. "I'm not really in the mood to hear a lovers spat."

"You know what Peter." Sabrina exclaims whirling around to face him. "If you die tonight can you do everyone a favor and stay dead?"

Peter only smirks. "Of course not niece in law, then I would never get to see you." Sabrina gives him the finger as he laughs slightly and walks out.

"As I was saying." Derek continues as Sabrina turns back to face him. "I've got Cora now and its too much to have both of them and Peter here."

"That is ridiculous." Sabrina tells him. "You could have at least given Isaac a heads up so he could have found a place to go. You know he doesn't have a home to go to. He thought his alpha would at least take care of him." Sabrina says sarcastically glaring at Derek. "I'm mad at you Derek, if you couldn't tell." Sabrina states. "You need to call Isaac and you need to tell him that he can come back."

"Well it's a good thing I don't take orders from you, Sabrina, because I'm not doing that." Sabrina was fuming by the end of his sentence. She was so mad, so many things were going on and she didn't know how to stop them or how to help anyone and this whole situation was just adding to her anger. As her anger reached its peak every piece of glass besides the windows in the loft completely shattered. Instantly Derek grabbed ahold of her at werewolf super speed and held her body close in a protective manner. It was deathly silent by the time Derek lossened his grip on Sabrina, but he still held her close as they turned their heads to look around at all the broken glass.

"What just happened?" Sabrina asks quietly.

"I don't know." Derek responds equally as confused.