2

“Audrey” Jungkook moans as his head pushed against his pillow moving his hand up and down his length. “Omg fuck!” He gasps

“AUDREY!” Jungkook moans louder thrusting against the sheets. Clawing his nails ripping the fabric beneath him. His mouth open as sweat drip from his face. “Oh God” Jungkook let out a almost demonic growl.

The young male’s eyes rolled to back of his head. His body trembled as his sinful thoughts he had moments earlier in the shower took over him.

Audrey opened the door to her apartment as the darkness swallowed every inch of the living room.
Turning on the light she takes off her shoes and tosses her leather jacket on the couch. Walking upstairs she enters her bedroom. Unaware of the male in the shadows  watching her from the doorway.

Jungkook waited to hear the shower start, slowly opening the closet door he sees the outline of her body from the fogged glass.
As she cleansed her body the smell of her vanilla and honey scented bodywash intoxicated him.
Jungkook found himself desperately tugging at his member as he mind was clouded by the thought of his neighbor.

The room was humid and the air was thick from the stem Jungkook’s body was coated with sweat. 

His white v neck shirt stopped just at his waist clinged to his skin showing the outline of his abs. Stepping out of the closet his feet hit the cold tiled floor. His breathing gets heavier he wanted to be closer. Pressing his hand against the glass feeling the heat of the water. Pumping his length faster he softly rests his head on the glass.

“Ah shit.” he quietly cussed covering his mouth with his other hand.

Jungkook exists the bathroom to enter the bedroom. Quickly taking off his shirt tossing it in the corner. Crawling into her bed he wrapped himself in the cotton white sheets inhaling her scent. Sitting on his knees Jungkook starts to stroke himself once again.

“AHHHH OH FUCK…YES Audrey!” Jungkook moans louder his neck veins become visible.

Becoming more needy Jungkook thrusts himself against one of the pillows. Biting the fabric to quiet his whimpers and moans. His knuckles were white as his grip on the sheets tightened, his nails scratching the mattress.
“I’m gonna cum.” Jungkook finishes riding his high, as he approaches orgasm. The small light of the moon shines from between the blinds of his dark room. His chest falling and rising as he catches his breath. Moving his pale thin fingers though his wet hair that stuck to his forehead.

Calming down the only sound to be heard is the crickets outside his home.
A smile crept into his face as a childlike giggle escaped his mouth.
The bathroom door clicks as it opens revealing a young looking girl in her late teens early twenties. Jungkook quickly crawls under the bed without a sound.