1

She vanished, diminished under the oceanic moonlight. Her smile glistened as she sensed glitter flowing through the links of her gown. Aura traveling, twirling along the ceiling, juicing up the chandeliers and transparentizing all colors of the royal renaissance murals that drown out any emotion besides adoration, devotion, and awe. Pearls pasted on nails, gold melted in skin, and diamonds carved in eyes. 
Everyone wants her. Including me. 
The young woman with a delicate face that’ll divest any cloth, from coarse chiffon to a flickering silk. An airy fabric that could so easily let gravity work on it at the wink of her eye. She was the definition of ART.

The way her arm snaked around his. How he towered over her small frame. His black hair falling just a bit over his sleepy eyes, that shined as he glanced at her. Those pouty lips formed a smile, his pale face turned a light pink as he blushed. The two continued to walk down the carpet so elegantly as they looked like royalty.

I just want to be near her. To hold her protect her...love her.

But she's not mine, she is his. She belongs to Min Yoongi.

DISCLAIMER: This story has the following

● strong language

● bdsm and kinks

threesomes

● horror / mystery

● violence

● mental illness

"Even though he looks innocent
He's a perverted demon."
                                   play bunny