Sighing from the ache in his limbs, he returned to find Eóghan sitting in the only chair that hadn't been trashed from one of his episodes. "What's this?"

Eóghan's finger reached for the stack of whiskey bottles stashed under the couch. Nathan just shrugged, "what about it?" He fired back, his eyes still bloodshot from the night previous.

"Where did you get this from?" Eóghan demanded, "you're isolated here and you wouldn't make it a few feet into Duskfall lands to get any, not before loosing your head anyway."

Not answering, Nathan turned and occupied himself in the small kitchenette. This had Eóghan up in seconds. His wolf glowed through his eyes as he growled, "I asked you a question. ANSWER ME."

The Alpha command was heavy in his voice and Nathan felt his neck tilt. He was no match for an Alpha, even if he did use on be a respected head warrior many moons ago.

"Fine fine." His body choked and he kept his neck on display, "Some of my friends brought me some."

Eóghan could smell the lie a mile off, that and the skip in Nathan's heartbeat was the giveaway. Pausing, although hidden his wolf picked up the faint smell of perfume.

"A female." He deadpanned.

Nathan stilled but turned to face the enraged male. Although his voice had levelled out, the fury was not difficult to spot. Stuttering to find an excuse and cursing his forgetfulness to cover his tracks, he nodded.

Eóghan crossed his arms. His wolf had its teeth bared and was urging to have its mouth wrapped around the pathetic excuse of a wolf that stood infront.

"A female that you're sleeping with."

Again all Nathan could do was nod, but not before letting his mouth run away from him in a not so quiet mumble. "Sleeping with? More like showing her what a god dicking is..."

Eóghan had had enough, "So while Duskfall mourn the loss of the best Alpha they've ever had you're here getting smashed and drinking? You're not here on a fucking holiday." Eóghan stalked Nathan dangerously, eyes golden with contempt, "You're only alive on my order."

"Kill me then. I've got nothing left to live for." Nathan crossed his arms with a shrug of his shoulders.

His face was right in Nathan's, teeth bared, claws emerging, fur sprouting over the lack of regret and remorse. "Let me get one thing straight here, disrespect Titania one more time, I dare you, and your body belongs to Duskfall who won't stop till you're in shreds for the bird to feed on. It's not our fault you gave up something with Titania for a few minutes of 'fun'."

Instinct drove Eóghan hard after the bitter memories of Titania. "Forget running, we're sparring," and with that he threw a punishing fist to Nathan's chest.

"What's your issue Eóghan? Titania's gone and you're worried about my sex life?" Nathan gasped sarcastically, "I think your priorities are skewed."

Eóghan raised an eyebrow, "I'd be more worried about what's gonna happen to you once she's back." He threw an uppercut which Nathan dodged as they circled each other.

"If."

"When." Eóghan corrected, "and you're going to help me." Eóghan foresaw Nathan trying to dislodge his footing and instead aimed straight for the face.

Shocked, Nathan didn't manage to move in time and felt the full force of Eóghan's fist.

"Help?! Excuse me but pah." He spat blood on the cabin floor. "You're lying."

Fists flew as the two males sparred. Eóghan relished the chance to, in a way, avenge Titania for the wrongdoings of her mate but he did spot a slight improvement in his fighting technique: less sloppy.