Build Our Machine!

Shout out to this funny human for spamming me and liking my srtories xD
Glad they made ya laugh, Dark_Crystal_Wolf

I walk out of the bathroom with a towel on my head. "About thirty-five minutes." I over heard Will say to Lewis. I come out from behind the corner and they look at me. "Thirty-Five minutes for what?" I ask. They giggle like little girls, and Lewis opens his mouth to speak. "It takes thirty-five minutes to take a shower, you took about twice that amount of time." Lewis says as Will covers his mouth, his eyes wrinkled from his smile. "Hey! Leave me alone." I say. "But you took forever, mate." Lewis says. "And don't you say anything about your hair takes longer to wash BECAUSE it's longer, because it takes me twenty minutes for me to take a shower, and your hair is only a little bit longer and thicker than mine." I laugh. "Little bit longer my ass! My hair is like almost 3 times your hair's length!" I tell him. Will smiles. "I heard you singing." He says softly. I wack him with the nearest pillow. "No you didn't!" I yell while laughing. I take the towel off my head and hang it on the back of the door. "Sing it for me againnnn." He whines. I chuckle. "Mmm... fine. Which one?" I ask. "How about-" "BUILD OUR MACHINE!!" Lewis interupts. "Umm... any other options..?? Heh." I ask quietly, backing away slowly as I know they're going to scream in my face for me to sing it. "Please, babe?" Will asks. I blush at his remark. Babe?? In front of Lewis?? Although it was quite adorable, the way he said it... "Alright..." I give in.

I start, eyes closed. I hate singing in front of people... especially people who actually can sing. I just can't do anything right, can I?
(I'm sorry, I'm obssessed with singing xD)
"I am alive..."
"Immortalized!"
Will jumps in.
Damn...
He makes me so happy...

ITS SLOW
CANT FIN SONG
BYE