Chapter 16.

Triggers: OH BOY THIS IS PRETTY TRIGGERING. ⚠️UNWANTED KISSING.⚠️ IM SO SORRY.

Connor laid, sprawled on his soft duvet, flipping the pages of his book; milk and honey. Long, dark, locks, surrounded him, no, protected him. From the world. His marbled eyes darted from each word to another, scanning the page quickly. His long, nimble fingers flipped each page. The sky was a rich purple, blue, and orange mix, that blended together perfectly. The sun hadn't gone down yet, but it was almost there.

It would have been beautiful, but Y/N wasn't there to see it. She was probably off with some frat boy, taking her to his room any second now. But Connor, He was alone. Alone again.

~Y/N's POV~

9:23

I stumbled through the crowd of people, clutching my red cup full of some cheep margarita mix. My stomach sloshing with alcohol, and my vision blurring. Evan and Jared were probably making out somewhere. It it me, I wouldn't remember any of this in the morning, fuck. Weaving through the sea of drunk teenagers I finally found the scratched up, leather couch. With all my might I flopped down in the scratchy couch, and wiped my lips. Making my lipstick smudge, but I didn't care, I was blacked out. Hard.

9:38

As I sat alone, regretting the vodka, keg, and margarita's, someone slumped over to me. It was a boy. Not Jared, nor Evan, just a boy. His hair swooped to left, almost to perfectly. He wore a red soccer jersey, '12' it read. The boy sat next to me with a condescending smirk on his face. "Your a Hansen, right? Y/N?" He asked, his voice dripping with a familiar smell, vodka, too much. The smell was unwelcoming.

"Thatsss mee~" I slurred. The raven haired boy turned to me fully, sticking a hand out. It looked sticky, and wrapped around the finger was a shiny college ring.

"Luke." I was to drunk to function, so in reflex, I shook his cold palms. "Now, what's a sexy lady like you doin' alone?" He asked, his sweet glare turning more intimidating by the second. Scooting closer to me, he grabbed my hand. Helplessly, I tried to shove him off, he was too strong.

"I'mm... no-t, alone~" I managed to get out. He let out a gravely chuckle, one that would make you feel unsafe. One that would make you feel as if you were in a Home Depot, alone, or an ice skating rink after hours. Just somewhere, that gives you that low, bubbling, feeling in your stomach. Fear.

"Sure..." He swooped a tuft of hair out of my eyes, quickly I swatted his hand away. A.K.A: my first mistake. "Hey, What's your problem?" He growled, scrunching his face up into a contorted mess.

"Don't touch me." I stated strongly, a wave of drunken hiccups hitting me after. He laughed it off again.

"Whatever you say, babe."

He wouldn't leave.

10:24 ⚠️THIS IS THE PART⚠️

I only wanted to leave. His arm was wrapped around me like I was some prize he had one, or prey The boy, Luke, had killed off. His lips were on mine, too rough, to hurtful. Everything about it was awful, from the way I tried to push and escape, to his grip on me that would leave marks the day to come. But, by far the worst part was, how I wouldn't remember this in the morning.

His Hands ran through my hair and pulled roughly, our teeth clashing. His hands roamed near my ass, as I tried to yell, or push him off.

Only god knows what could have happened if, HE, hadn't seen it.

"Y/N me and Ev have been looki-" Jared stopped in his tracks as he saw the scene. Me, whimpering, trying to free from his grasp, and Luke, having the time of his life. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Jared ball up his fist and start to run to us. "HEY! GET THE FUCK OFF HER, YOU PERVY SHIT!" He was fuming as he pushed the black haired boy off me, with most of his strength.

"What the fuck du-" Before he could finish, Kleinman hit him in the nose, and fuck, he hit him hard. As he pulled away, Luke's nose was bloody and battered, as he stumbled up on his feet and ran off, he flipped us off and just like that... he was gone. For good.

10:58

I collapsed in Jared's arms, a crying mess. He held me tight and shushed me, not long after Evan saw us and ran over as fast as his unathletic body could take him. Quickly wrapping his hand around my back and his other on Jared's shoulder. After that Jared whispered him the whole story, lifting up like a child, and resting me on his hip.

Then it was a blur. A tired, drunk, blur, full off tears and tissues. And regrets.

——————————————

Laying in my bed, Evan's arm wrapped around me, and Jared sitting up next to us, I drifted off into a well needed sleep.

Hoping I wouldn't remember this in the morning.

All I wanted to do was stay with Connor.

—————————————————————————————
This chapter wasn't really important, I just needed to write it. Well hope you liked it. Sorry if it was triggering and Cliché. Welp, Bye.
Sincerely,
Me.