part 8

Martinus P.O.V.
I lying in my bad and I'm listening to music when my mom come in. "Martinus you go with me to meet my old friend" she say. "why" i ask "because why not and you always just do nothing so" she say. "why not Marcus" "because he know what mean hangout with friends and i wait for you downstairs" she say and go out. Yeah its true that i hangout with friends just in school but sometimes i go out with them but i not feel in the mood for it. I come downstairs and we walk like maybe after 2 houses we are here. We come in and my mom say hey to her friend but she look like i saw her before. "Martinus if you want you can go upstairs if you are bored" my mom say. So its mean my mom friend have son or daughter so okay everything is better then be here and have no fun. I go up and saw half open door and nobody is in. I walk inside and its realy pretty room. This is girl room but all white and some more colours but not much and she have TV here. So cool. Then i look a little on her pictures because there is lot of it and i feel sorry. No why i feel sorry what is wrong with me. "What are you doing in my room" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why Martinus feel sorry and who is that person from who is room ??