part 3

"Hey girls about who you speak" i say. "Oh yeah sorry but... We will show you" Tara say and pull so now we walk to the boys. "So Linnea this is Kristian and this is Adrian" Tara say when we come. "Hey" i say. "Hey" they say and roll they eyes on girl but of course they know me too. "Ohh now you will meet most popular boys" Matilda say in my ear. Then they come. In front of us. That smile, that face, i will never forgot. "hey new gir..." he start but i stop him "no. I am not new girl for you. You know who i am" i say and look him with 'i will kill you' look. "Uuu okay" he say and roll his eyes. I walk away from them. I can't believe that he and his stupid twin brother going in school with me. "Hey what was that" Tara say when she and girls come in. I say to them everything what hapined betwen us. "is that true" "yes before i was be scared to even move because of strangers but now i am not because i was be in jail 2 years" i say. "And he will try to kill me i know" i say. "but why he got revenge. Just look what he did to you" Tara say "oh no he say this is not over." "I just want him to kill me so that i finaly can be free" i say. "hey he will not we will protect you" Solveig say. "you can't" i say and school bell ring and we go back to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is that boys ??