Chapter 22

"Here! Give this Bart and Tim!" Milagro said hanging her brother a bag.

"Of course." Jaime smiled bringing his sister in a hug.

"Aye hijo. Be careful out there. We promise will get you after this is all over." Bianca said sadly hugging her son tightly.

"Don't worry Queen Bianca he will be safe there." Barry smiled holding his trident. "Now we must be fast. Emmanuel is almost there."

Jaime nod and went to the water with White fox behind and looked at Barry raise his trident and fire a beam of magic at Jaime and making waves twirl around him and then splashed in the water.

"Whoa, so this is what it feels like to be a merman," Jaime said smiling but gasp when he was grab.

"Hurry she almost there!" White fox growled and swam into the deep dragging Jaime, who was trying to figure out how to use his tail.

~El Passo Kingdom~

"Hello, is anyone home!!" Emmanuel shouted while walking in and looking around seeing the guards pointing their swords at her making her roll her eyes and walk forward seeing the guards asleep.

"Emmanuel," Bruce said making her smile and bow.

"King Bruce, now what are you doing here?" She asked and looked to his right seeing Barry. "Oh, Barry look how you have grown. Not long ago you came to my liar asking for a human spell to be with a boy. What was his name again...ah Hal Jordan. Too bad things didn't go as planned. Daddy had to arrange a marriage for you." 

Barry looked down while Bruce looked sadly at his friend and glare at Emmanuel. She chuckles and looks around seeing no one.

"So, where's King Alberto and Queen Bianca? Most importantly where is there son, Prince Jaime? He has stolen something important to me and I want it BACK!" She growled and looked at the big down open revealing each ruler and the green Lantern knights making her laugh. "Oh look Barry dear. If it isn't your knight in shiny armor. Hal Jordan. It's good to see you, Hal. Queens and Kings all here. My what a show."

"Enough! We want to talk to you, Emmanuel. About the scarab and how we can work it through." Bruce said glaring at her.

"Not until I see my daughter. I know she your witch now Barry. I'm happy she is because of you are one of the kindes and sweets people in these seas." She said holding her tentacles together. "Now where is my daughter and then we can talk."

~Central Kingdom~

"Whoa, this is beautiful," Jaime said looking at each mermaid or mermen swam past them. 

"Yes, now hurry. I must tell Queen Iris about this." White fox said dragging Jaime once again.

Iris was holding her hands together while Selina and Mera were helping her calm down. They looked at the door seeing it open and revealing White fox and Jaime. They raise a brow at the new mermaid but gasp seeing the scarab on his back.

"That's Emmanuel's scarab. How on earth do you have it, boy!?" Selina growled glaring at him.

"That is why she has released the sirens. She wants that scarab back." Mera said looking at Jaime.

"White fox what is the meaning to this?" Iris said looking at her bow.

"King Barry had made him into a mermaid so we can hide him here until they have made peace with Emmanuel." She said looking at them.

Iris sighed and nod her head and look at Jaime seeing how nervous he was and nodded. 

"Very well. Selina is it alright if we have Tim help Bart watch this...thing." Iris said looking at her friend.

"Of course. Guard, bring in Bart and Timto the thrown room please." Selina said watching him nodded and swim to the Prince Bart's room.

White fox nod but gasp seeing her chest symbol glowing and look at the shore.

"I must go my Queen. King Barry is calling me." She said bowing the Mera, Selina, and Iris.

"Then go. Will watch the human." Mera said smiling softly at White fox making her blush and nod.

She left the Kingdom and teleported herself to the Kingdom and walk inside the throne room but gasp when tentacles wrapped around her and pulled her into a tight hug. 

"Oh, my white pearl!! My sweet child how have you been!?" Emmanuel cried out nuzzling close to her child.

"M-Mother." White fox said smiling and hugging her back. "I miss you dearly."

"Me too honey. Me too." She said kissing her child's forehead. "Now stand beside me while I talk to these fools but after this is all over we must catch up my love."

"Of course mother." White fox said smiling softly at her.

"Alright then. Let us talk."  Emmanuel said looking at them seriously.