"Thank you kind sir."

He nods as I enter the room. All eyes land on me.

"My apologies for my late entry, I got lost along the way."

"No worries-" Frigga starts.

"Allfather, My Queen, Princes, this is our youngest daughter Y/n." My father states.

"Y/m/n, why haven't you ever told me you had another daughter?! I could've introduced her to my sons." Frigga says excitedly.

"Y/n, dear why don't you come take a seat, don't be shy." Frigga says.

"Yeah, a little social interaction will do you some good." My mother says sternly, I look down to the floor as I sit down in my seat.

I turn my head to see that I'm sitting by the one and only prince Loki.

My heart starts to beat in my chest.

"So y/n tell us a little bit about yourself." Thor asks.

"Uh, well, i-"

"Well, you see there is not very much to
Y/n, she pretty much wastes her day confined in her chambers reading book after book. She's shy around new people as you can tell, and she is extremely stubborn, and very seldom follows orders." My father grabs my arm from underneath the table squeezing it hard.

I try to hide the pain so that no one will notice, but I can feel the tears forming in my eyes.

While everyone seems to be having their own conversation. And digging into their food, I'm kind of just sitting there in my own little world.

"Come with me y/n" my father whispers in my ear as he takes my hand.

"Excuse me, but I just talk to my daughter in private."

Everyone nods, and I see Loki's face change from happy to serious.

He takes me out of the dining hall, and he presses me up against the wall.

"Y/n what the hell are you wearing? Your mother said to wear that beautiful dress and you disobeyed her!"

"Well, you always tell me you want me
To be more like Sif, so I figured that you would finally respect me more if I wore her armour."

*smack.*

"You could never be as great as your sister, even if you tried, you're a disgrace to this family, now go back in and eat, but look happy, we don't want anyone knowing about this little conversation alright?" He threatens me with his hand around my neck.

"Yes father."

We walk back in and I have the fakest smile on my face, but everyone seems to buy it.

That's a talent of mine, hiding my true emotions from those around me, so they don't have to worry about anything and I don't have to worry about disappointing my family any more."

I stare at my plate to see a beautiful palette.

Too bad that I lost my appetite.

"Eat your food y/n." My father whispers in my ear.

But I keep staring at the plate.

How can you eat after being entirely  humiliated by your family.

"Excuse me darling, aren't you going to eat your food?" Loki asks.

I look at him with wide eyes.

And I look back down at my plate and I pick up my fork.

I move the food around the plate.