In panic I picked her up and carried her to my car making sure no one was out watching. I placed her in the backseat and drove down to the trap.

Upon arriving there I took her out and walked in, Malik was packaging meth and weed into small packets to sell.

His eyes shot up when he saw me carrying Ciara.

"Yeo who fucked her shit up like that?". He asked surveying her visible injuries.

"Me". He looked at me then back at her then smacked his teeth and went back to what he was doing.

"Whatever, but she did ain't mean you had to do allat man, do better, she's a woman". He growled

"Shut the hell up nigga you don't even know what went down so keep ya opinion to ya fucking self". I spat

"Youn' want me to fuck you up Snupe so just ask Kam to fix her ass up before she die or some shit". He said waving me off.

I went straight to the basement where she was and laid Ciara in an unoccupied bed.

"Damn what did shordy do? snitch?". Kamila laughed.

"Just clean her up and do what else you gotta do". I said sitting off to the side.

All this over a fucking party. Shit just loves hitting the fan in my life, I left the two there and went on to handle some business.

Ciara

I woke up to a girl and Malik standing over me

"What?".

"Well hey to you to Cia, you aight?". Malik asked.

Reality settling from last night's events I became  angry all over again. Looking at Malik and the girl I let out a sigh of frustration.

"Yeah I'm doing good". I said sarcastically while stale facing him. "Nigga are you crazy I got my ass beat and not by just anyone, Quinten's big ass!". I sighed

Their faces held no expression but Malik seemed a bit angry.

"Malik I need to talk to her for a second do you mind?". The girl spoke up.

"Nah you got it ma, hang in there C". He said while walking back upstairs.

"So Ciara, I have some depressing ass news but I wanted to tell you privately because I assumed you wouldn't want anyone to know".

"What is it?".

"Well aside from everything that happened to you, Ion' know what you and Snupe got going on but you were pregnant with twins". She said

"Pregnant? and what do you mean were? are they dead?". I asked feeling defeated.

"One is yes, but the other is still there clinging to whatever life it has". She sighed.

I nodded and ran my hand down my face, how could Quinten do this to me? After everything we done been through.

"Well thanks for helping me uh.."

"Kamila".

"Thanks for the help Kamila I appreciate it, I really need to get the hell away from him". I said trying to get up.

"Noo, you can't, he'll look for you, you can stay with me and leave if you want but for now just act natural". She said "Plus you're in no position to be doing anything".

"You're righ–".

"Ciara". Quinten's deep voice boomed through the room.

I looked up at him and it seemed like he was just in fight.

"Kamila Imma' need to talk to ha' you gotta bounce". He said as he approached the side of my bed.

She said nothing all she did was grab her Louis Vuitton bag and scurried off upstairs.

Once she was gone he looked at me. "You aight?".

I nodded and he raised and eyebrow. "Since when do we nod at each other?".

"Listen Quinten Maurice Washington, I ain't gon' be afraid of yo ass and if that's what you want then go kill your self, last night you showed me a side of you that opened my eyes and it's 2018 and negativity will not enter my life not from you! not anyone! So when I get back on my shit, my stuff will be outta your crib you dig?". I said now getting angry.

"Do watchu gotta do, shit live ya best life but if I see you with a nigga that's yo ass and his you feel me".

"Fuck outta my face nigga before I take something and slap you with it".

He shrugged me off and left. Never would I have thought that my best friend, my lover, my ride or die, my partner in crime would do me like this. Over a fucking party and what I wore; a party.

                                            —