Epilogue

3 moths later...

Mirold's P.O.V

2.36, the time when she left us. Milenia died and all she said was that she loved me and our daughter but I couldn't love my daughter anymore.

Everyone had gave Milenia a promise and everyone was breaking it.

Megan hated her. She couldn't forgive her that she died. I knew that part of this was because of me. I didn't felt myself anymore without her. She was everything and I wasn't there when she died. Doctors said that she was smiling and this smile was on her face even if she was sunk in the graveyard. I wasn't strong enough to went to her funeral.

It broke me. It broke me see that even if she was dying and now dead, her parents didn't gave a damn about her.

I'm tired of being strong. When she left, she toom everything with her. I felt dead. I just couldn't move on. I spent most of the time on her grave, just to feel close to her. Why should I move on...

I was so done. I felt it the moment I hear shit what Megan told about her and then I went to our bedroom only to see some letters. I took one with me and then left the house.

I opened the one witch was registed on me:

Dear Mirold.

I know that the moment when you read this. I'm dead and gone.

I feel so sorry for putting you throught this. I'm heartless. I know. But when I saw you on that bench I felt like I could be happy, never thinking about you and that I was going to die. I had thought I have 5 years but it was more less.

I want you to know I love you, with all in my heart. We fought and fought but you never gave up. I thought always I was the stubborn one but you were more.

I was happy to give you Mirelda-Nogracia. Left someone on earth to remember me. And I know you'll took great care of her.

I cant describe my feeling for you but here is a poem:

I took a rose

You hate roses

I left my harm

made choises

You took the rose to see that

One was the part of the rose and the other part of hurt

But you toom the change getting hurt and picked up the rose

and my love finally rose.

I took the change, not even care

but I know the pain was more than you could bare.

But you did it

And I didn't mind it

Because with you

I felt complete

Please don't leave me even if I die young...

Milenia Michelson

But I was weak. She didn't make anything better. I wanted to be with her...

So I packed Nogracia's bags and letters and left her, in the front of the orphan house. I whispered in silence " Sorry daughter" rung a bell and run away. Lit the house on fire and went ofer the cliff.

Never coming back.

And it's finally done. Sorry for this little epilogue and unhappy ending but it felt like happy ending are too boring and so not me. I hope you guys loved it and when you did and want a sequel to know what happened to Mirelda Nogracia ( no thanks) then just leave it to the comments. Bye and thank you guy's so much for your support.