Part 13

2 months later

So our plan worked but at the morning I said to him that he have to promise me that he'll never talk to me about what my parents tell them about me.

And it worked. It was exactly like I had planned and before I could even say "Hi" he was a regular visitor in my house but hey it worked for me, when I wasn't at some lesson I had a change to snug up to my bedroom with him and kiss him, kiss him, kiss him and sometimes some other stuff. You know what I mean...

But it wasn't always about sex. We talked about everything except my PP. God, I love that man.

I was a bit jealous because it felt like sometimes he was more with them than me but he did lied about my health to them but I never told him what doctor had said and sometimes, sometimes my pain powered over me when he was there in my house but I never told him but I knew that he knew something is wrong but I had my medicine.

I got new one after doctor visit. She said that this what I felt then it will come back more and more and with bigger power and this is how I felt dead sometimes and why I didn't any pain like others when I lost my virginity (Yes we talked about that too, this doctor was like a friend of mine) it was also because my decease and using painkillers every day. It felt like the worse how PP change almost everything about me. How I was doing school, how I kept secrets. I wasn't fond of that and also I had to quick my voluntary job in the animal shelter because it affected my body badly. I always wanted a bet and my PP took this opportunity from me.

I never told and I felt sad I didn't wanted to talk about my healt to anybody neither Mirold or Megan

Megan still didn't knew about my and Mirold's releationship and so didn't my parents but one day, on my "don't give a damn " day, when we walked on the beach hand in hand when he said:

- " I don't wanna hide it anymore" he said out of nowhere

- "Don't wanna hide...what?"

- "Us!" he took my other hand and watched in my eyes - " I love you Milenia and I don't wanna hide it anymore. I just can't tolerate that I have to listen your parents talk about how they are trying to get you back together with Holden or find a new one. You have me and I know that you would never leave me" I watched on the ground but he lifted my face and kissed me and I sighted:

- "Okay. I will tell my parents I have a boyfriend" he tried interrupt me but I put my finger on his lips: "And also Megan but we have to tell it together to her or she would think that I'm just so obsessed with you. I love you Mirold. You know that, right?" he nodded but then said:

- "But what if they doesn't let you or us to be together even if they don't know who I am" God hoe he understood me so well? HOW?- "They are crazy. I know that and I wanna be with you every free moment. I.. I can't be without you " He confessed. God he was perfect and I said with simplicity:

- "Then I do what they want. Until I keep them happy and be the "good girl" (I showed marks) they would let me be with who ever I want"

- "And endure your happiness for me" he looked me sadly.

- "Don't think that I'm that selfless" I told him under laugh and but my hands around his neck and kissed him and after the kiss I said him truthfully - " You are my happiness" and then he kissed me with passion and then we walked again and laughed together. He was the only one except Megan who made me laugh but this time I hide behind it my worry of telling to Megan about us.

What I'm gonna do? What we she say? What if she disapproves and then Mirold will leave me? I was so worried and then it hit me. Throbbing pain in my veins so I just took by bag from him and chugged 3 pills down, hoping it will end soon and he watched me worried but I put on a fake smile until this finally stopped and when it stopped the first thing I did was running to his house and kiss him and so on...

This time it was sex because I have to took my mind off of the coming day and because how he blew wind to my face so it reached my breasts . Yes I know I was weird but hey it helped me a lot.

He helped me a lot...