part 19-You look so fake, just thought that you should know

Something tapped me on the shoulder, and my eyes flew open. I was greeted by a lady in a nurse uniform, and blue eyes. She had blonde hair, tan skin, and a sweet smile. 

"I need you to get off the bed hon." She said, and I read her name tag. Maggie. I rolled off the bed, and then went to go sit on the still sleeping Andy. Riot then tugged herself off the bed, and then cuddled up to the sleeping Ashley. I laid down on Andy, and tried to fall asleep. But never found sleep. Maggie had to wake up little Andy, so I stayed up with him. When she left, after taking his breakfast order, I got back in bed with him. He wrapped his little arms around me, and I hugged him back. 

"I'm so tired." Andy yawned. "Can you sing for me?" I looked down at him, and nodded. 

"What song?" Andy thought for a moment, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the others starting to wake up. 

"That really pretty one, that you and Riot cry about when you turn it on." I gulped knowing which song it was. Saviour by Black Veil Brides. I let out a shaky breath then started.

"I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark

But now I know my wounds are sown because of who you are

I will take this burden on and become the holy one

But remember I am human and I'm bound to sing this song" I could feel someone looking at me from the couch, but my back was turned from those three.

"So hear my voice, 

Reminds you not to bleed

I am here

Saviour! Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour, for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm" I let out a little breath, and little Andy didn't notice.

"So here I write my lullaby, to all the lonely ones

Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love

So I can take this pen and teach you how to live

But what is left unsaid, the greatest gift I gave." Little Andy let out a yawn, and snuggled up to me. I could feel all three of them watching me sing.

"So hear my voice

Reminds you not to bleed

I am here

Saviour! Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

Saviour! Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm" I felt the tears coming to my eyes, and I looked down at Little Andy. He was staring at me, as I continued to sing. I started running my fingers threw his hair, hopping that it would help him fall asleep.

"When I hear your cries:

Praying for life

I will be there.