part 13- You look so fake, just thought that you should know

"Niki get up. We just landed." Andy said while shaking me softly. I blinked a couple of times, and then smiled when I saw Andy smiling down at me.  He leaned down, and kissed me on the cheek. 

"EW! PDA!" Riot screamed from across the isle, where she was with Ashley, letting other people by. I rolled my eyes, and then flipped her off, after a family with small kids walked by. She placed her hand on her chest, and gasped loudly, pretending to be offended. I rolled my eyes again, Andy chuckled, as he stood up, and got down the bags. Andy got down all of the bags, and then moved out of the way for me to get out. I got out, and then Riot jumped on my back. 

"Carry me Niki." She mumbled, and laid her head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, internally, and repositioned her on my back. All of us walked off the plane, and into the semi-busy airport. It was usually so busy, but at this time, it was 12:39 am, it was not really busy. It was a first. Andy grabbed my hand, and Ashley took Riot off of my back. Riot grabbed my hand, and our group walked over to the luggage claim. All of the boys went to go get our stuff, and a girl with blonde and pink hair ran past us. (A.N.THE LATEIST PIC THAT I HAVE SEEN OF SAMMI DOLL SHE HAD THIS COLOR HAIR! SORRY IF IT'S WRONG BUT DEAL WITH IT! :}) Sammi ran up to Jinxx, and gave him a huge kiss. I smiled, as did Riot. They are such a cute couple. All of them were out of earshot, but when Andy and Sammi started to talk, he pointed over at us, and Sammi waved us over. We slowly made our way over, I'm surprised that we were still standing, Sammi Doll is one of the most beautiful girls in the world, and one of my MANY role models. 

She held out her hand when we got over to her. "Hi I'm Sammi! Let me see if I can get this.... Riot?" She said while pointing at me. "Niki?" Sammi questioned, as she pointed to Riot. I shook my head no.

"I'm Niki, and that's Riot." I said while shaking her hand. 

"Well nice to meet you Niki. I can tell already that we will be fast friends." She then held her hand out to Riot, who remained still. I nudged her a little bit, and she still didn't move. I sighed, and kick her leg, hard. She stumbled a bit, and then got brought back into reality. Sammi still had her hand out to Riot, and Riot finally saw it. She shook Sammi's hand, and I could see the little fan-girl inside of her dieing at the exact moment. Andy walked over, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then rested his head on top of mine. I huffed at my shortness. Yeah I was taller than Riot, she is SO short, somewhere around 5ft, and that's good. But Andy makes me feel so short. Like super short. 

"We can go back to your place, and go get your stuff tonight, and then we can go to our place. Or we can wait for tomorrow." I wanted to move in tonight, but I was to tired to go pack up everything, and also tell everyone goodbye. I would move out tomorrow then.

"Tomorrow. I don't have the heart to move out without being able to tell anyone goodbye." I whispered, as our group started head to the exited. We got stopped about 2 times, and then we made it out to a huge black van. Sammi got in the driver's seat, and Jinxx got in the passenger. Everyone else got inside of the back. It was a huge van, and we had room, but still sat in Andy's lap. 

I was soon getting shook awake by Andy; we were parked out in front of my house, and my mom was running down the sidewalk. I got out of Andy's lap, and got out. Everyone else got out, and my mom like attacked me. 

"NIKI I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She yelled, as she attached herself to me tightly. I hugged her back, and when I let go she still didn't let go. I had my arms to the side, she was still holding onto me, and my shirt was starting to get wet with her tears. I sighed, and petted her hair. "I'm so glad your safe!" she cried. 

"Mom stop. Go hug Riot. She missed you too." I looked over at Riot, and she rolled her eyes. My mom unattached herself, and ran over to Riot. She hugged her too, and Riot was taken back for a moment. Her eyes went wide, but she hugged back. I was so close to laughing but I knew that it would be wrong. Andy got my stuff out of the back of the van, and gave it to me. I was expecting him to give Riot her's since she lived two houses down, but he didn't.  

My mom relised Riot, then walked over to Andy. I thought that she was going to scream at us, since his arm was wrapped around my shoulders, and I was holding that hand, but instead she pulled him into a hug. She leaned up, and whispered something in his ear. Andy nodded, and she relised him. 

"Mom can you please go make me some hot coco? I want to say goodbye alone." I asked, and she nodded, and walked away. Once she closed the front door, we all made a hug group huge. 

"Goodbye everyone." I said as I held onto Ashley and Andy, CC had a arm around me, and one around Riot. Jinxx was holding onto Sammi, and hugging Jake. And Sammi was holding onto Andy and Jake. 

Soon the hug broke up, and everyone went back inside of the van, but Andy staied back for a minute to say goodbye.

"Be packed up around 12ish. I'll be outside waiting for you at 12:30." I nodded, and hugged him. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "I love you Niki. You truly have me bewitched." I giggled, and looked up at him. Andy lifted me up, and placed me on his shoes. He still had to lean down, and I still had to stand on my tip toes. As soon as our lips touched, Jinxx leaned over and honked. I nearly jumped out of my skin from that. I turned to face them, and Riot was laughing so hard that Ashley was helping her from falling. I flipped them off, and Andy chuckled. He then kissed me on the cheek. "Remember 12:30. Good Night Niki!" Andy said, as he ran to the van. I waved at them as the drove off. I then walked down the small path way to my house. 

I walked inside, and Andy came running up to me. He hugged onto my legs, and let out a squeal. I picked him up, and he laughed.

"How are you buddy?" I asked, and he laughed. Andy then wrapped his arms around my neck, and looked me in the eyes. 

"I'm great now that your home sissy!" He yelled, as he hugged me again. I hugged onto me, and a tear slipped from my eyes. I would miss him so badly. I hugged him closer to me, and another tear fell. "Sissy, why are you crying?" He pulled back and looked at me with confusion in his green eyes. I laughed, and wiped away the tears.

"I missed you SO much buddy." I sorta lied. I had missed him, but I was crying about how I was going to leave again. 

"I missed you too." He hugged back onto me.

"COCO IS DONE!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I set Andy down, and he shot off. 

"I'm going to go get into PJ's!" I yelled, and ran up the stairs, and into my room. I took in the sight, and sighed. I would miss this place so much, but I knew that I could always come back. I walked over to my dresser, and got out a black muscle shirt, and blue pj shorts. I slid those on, and emptied my suitcase. I then packed everything else in, I then got out my backpack, and started to fill that. Soon all that I had left to do was my walls. I left the bags by the door, and walked back down stairs. 

Mom was standing in the kitchen, and Andy was nowhere to be found. I grabbed the other cup of coco, and stood next to my mom. I sighed, and I knew that I had to tell her. 

"Mom," she looked back over at me. "I'm going to be moving in with Andy. Please don't be mad." I couldn't bring myself to look at her. 

"OK your going to go live with him. I don't care." She sighed then hugged me. 

I would miss her so much.