part 7- You'll be replaced by something typical.

I woke up the next morning with strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around slowly not to wake up Andy; when I turned around I saw that he was awake. He smiled a killer smile, and then peaked me on the lips. I kissed him back, and then we just sat there holding each other. I rested my head on his chest, and took out my phone. I was blinded by the light, and then 12:34 flashed across the screen. I turned off my phone, and laid my head back down. 

There was a loud bang, and it sounded like something broke. I sighed, as there were yelling and screaming coming from the front room. 

"OH MY GOD! IS EVERYONE OK?" Riot yelled. There was another bang, and the bus started to move side to side. Everyone was screaming and yelling, and it sounded like there was yelling outside.

"WE HAVE TO GET OFF THE BUS, AND STOP THEM!" CC yelled. The bus started to shake harder, and it sounded like things were falling and breaking. Everyone started yelling and shouting again, and me and Andy were holding onto the frame of the bunk trying not to fall out. 

"WHAT GOING ON!?" Andy yelled. There was more shouting, and the screaming outside was getting louder. The bus was shaking side to side, like someone was pushing it.

"THERE ARE SOME IDIOT HATERS AND THEY'RE TRYING TO TIP THE BUS! WE NEED TO GET OFF!" Jinxx yelled. We tore open the curtain, and fell to the floor, as the rocking became violent. We stumbled our way to the front, and everyone was screaming and yelling out the windows. I walked over to Riot, and looked to see the Christen people Bryan Stars had talked about. 

"GOD HATE YOU! GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR SINS!" The people were chanting in perfect union. 

"We need to send someone out to stop them." I said to Riot, and she looked at me like I grew two heads. 

"Um... I don't think anyone wants to go get killed by crazy church goers. Sorry but none of us want to die this young." She responded, and went back to yelling at them. "YOU DO REALIZE THAT GOD HATES ALL OF YOU KNOW!" That only made it worse. They started screaming louder, and pushing the bus harder. I hit her in the back of the head.

"AND YOU THINK THAT THAT HELPS?!" I yelled. She giggled a little, and rolled her eyes. Riot was going to say something, but the bus started to tip little bit farther. All of us fell to the floor, but we soon got back up. "SEE THAT ONLY MADE IT WORSE!" 

We were all stumbling around trying to find a way out, and a way to stop them. 

"I say that someone goes out there!" I yelled. We all were holding onto something that was built into the bus way then we wouldn't go flying. Riot's little... Speech... only made it worse. Everyone started shouting about how crazy that was. 

"WE CAN MAKE JOHN GO OUT THERE!" Ashley yelled. I swear John was thinking of 100000 ways to kill him. 

"I'M NOT GOING OUT THERE! THEY'RE YOUR HATERS NOT MINE!" John yelled from somewhere in the kitchen. 

"WELL IT'S YOUR FAULT IF WE GET HURT OR EVEN KILLED! SO YOU GO!" Andy yelled from the living room. I could see him holding onto the TV area that was built into the wall, and me and Riot were holding onto the window frames by the kitchen. I heard the bus door try to open, and the yelling got louder. Then there was a VERY girlie scream.