part 1-This whole routine is getting old. So am I and so are you.

Andy's P.O.V.

I yawned, as I walked down the stairs of my apartment complex. I got to the mailbox's, and yawned again. I opened it to find a singular letter inside. I took it out. From Niki Sikk; that is a badass name. I ran up the stairs to my apartment. As soon as I closed the door the phone rang. I tossed the letter onto the couch, and ran and answered the phone. 

"Hello." I answered. 

"Andy we need to do another tour, and I have the perfect one." Said John. Oh god... Not another tour. We just finished STWOF in Europe about 2 weeks ago. I groaned into the phone.

"John we just finished Set the World on Fire tour.. I really just want to stay at home for a while. I love touring and all but I'm beat." He snorted.

"Fine. But you guys have to go on tour. Soon though." with that he hung up. I hanged up the sat on the couch. A slip of white paper caught my eye. I picked up the letter and opened it. 

Dear Andy,

                  Were to begin. Your music has helped me so much in my life. I know that you hear that from everyone of your fans, but the day that my dad walked out was the day I found out about you guys. That was also the night I was going to take my life. I found about you guys through my friend ,Riot. I called her to say good bye before I died, but she keep talking to me, then a song started playing so loud it hurt to hear. She started playing Saviour to save my life, and it worked. 

I've never been able to go to one of your concert, but I would love to go. All of you have saved my life. But you, Andy, saved me from the old me. You taught me that shit happens, but what you take from it is up to you. Thank you for all that you do. NEVER stop making music, or BREAK UP!! I will probably kill myself if you do. 

Though you probably never see this.. Thank you

From, Niki Sikk. 

Wow... I needed to meet her. It was like I was destine to. I knew that I needed to meet Niki, and tell her how much that letter meant to me. I had to. I looked at the address, and it was about a 30 minute drive. I looked at the time. 8 o'clock.... To early just to show up at someone's house, and its going to be akward because I don't even know her. I sighed, and laid down on my couch. I looked over at the TV, and turned it on. That's was how the rest of my day went, watching TV, and thinking about the letter.

Maybe me and the guys could go meet her soon....