part 15-You'll be replaced by something typical

I woke up to a empty bed, and my zebra blanket covered me. I got out of bed, and wrapped the blanket around my chest.  I walked out of the bedroom, and followed my nose to the smell of coffee and bacon. I walked into the kitchen, and Andy was at the stove singing a song. I rolled my eyes, as he started to move his hips, which didn't look to bad in his dark grey boxers. He turned around, and smiled at me. Andy quickly placed all of the bacon on a plate, and ran over to me then gave me a kiss. 

"Good morning, love." Andy whispered when he pulled back from the amazing kiss.

"It is a VERY good morning, lover." I giggled, and stood on my tipy toes to kiss him again. This time the kiss lasted longer, and instead of it being filled with only love, it was also held lust in it now. I was the one that pulled away this time.

"Do you think that the bacon should cool for a bit?" I asked with a wink, and Andy's eyes that held happiness just got even brighter. He nodded, and grabbed my hand, since I still had to keep my blanket up. We ran back into our bedroom, and jumped onto the bed.

Andy pulled off my blanket, and my skin formed bumps from the cool air. Andy hungrily kissed my lips,as his hands started to roam over my skin. I let out a sigh, and he started to kiss down my neck. 

I let my hands do whatever they wanted to, and I ended up sliding Andy's boxers down. One of Andy's hands went down there, and he looked at me for a OK. I nodded, and he started to rub in circles with two of his fingers. I bite my lip, and Andy leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pushed us way then I turned out onto, while he still was rubbing. Andy started to nibble on my bottom lip, as he put one finger in, and Andy started to move it in and out. I kissed him, and he kissed back. Andy licked my bottom lip, and inserted another finger. I let out a moan, and Andy slipped his tongue in. I decided that it was unfair for Andy to be doing all of the work, so I started to lightly run my hand up and down his shaft. I felt him melting under my touch, so I ran two of my finger right under the head, and Andy buckled his knees. 

He ran his hand over my right breast, then there was a knock at the door, and someone opened up the front door. I scrambled off of Andy, and he pulled his finger out. I wrapped myself in my blanket again, and Andy got under the covers. 

"WHO THE HELL IS HERE?" Andy yelled, and there was some shuffling. 

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU TWO WERE FUCKING! NIKI WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" Riot yelled, and I threw my head on my pillow, then let out a groan. 

"REALLY RIOT? YOU JUST HAD TO COME OVER RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, as I got out of bed. 

"I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE! SO IS ASHLEY AND SAMMI! NOW HURRY UP! THE FOOD WILL BE GONE SOON, AND SO WILL THE COFFEE!" Riot's voice started to fade, and I pulled out a BVB shirt, purple jeans, and my under clothes. I pulled everything on quickly, and then ran my brush threw my hair a couple of times. I then flew out of the room, and found all three of them on the couch, and Riot had a cup of coffee in hand. She was smirking, and was trying to hold a laugh, as she handed me the cup. I took a sip, and sat in the in the recliner. Riot let out a giggle, and looked at Ashley. He too was trying not laugh.

"What the hell is so funny that I am missing?" I asked, feeling my blood start to boil, as Riot burst ed out laughing. Sammi was trying to be polite, and not laugh. 

"You and Andy must have had some fun last night!" Riot said in between laughs. I looked at her bewilder, at she pointed at my neck. I only saw the edge of a bruise that I'm sure was at least the size of a quart. I rolled my eyes at Riot, and kicked her when she fell to the floor laughing. 

"FUCK THAT HURT NIKI!" She said while her laughter turned into giggling. I rolled my eyes, and took a sip of coffee. 

"I didn't kick you THAT hard!" I said, while Andy walked into the room, and sat on the seat with me. Riot got back up, and controlled her laughing. 

"So what are we talking about?" Andy asked before taking a sip of MY coffee. I took it back, and shot him a pouty face. He rolled his eyes, and Riot was back on the floor laughing... That little... Ugh.

"Were talking about how much fun your guys last night was!" Ashley laughed, while helping Riot up. Andy looked over at me alarmed, and then saw the hickey on my neck. He smiled sheeply at me, and then looked back over at them. 

"So we came over to tell you all that we are going to Batman tonight." Ashley said, and I heard Andy make a noise that sounded..... Happy like?  I was really exicted too. 

"So we will come by with the truck tonight, and get you guys." Sammi said, and started to get up. So I stood up, and Riot, Ashley, and Andy followed in my lead. Sammi gave me a hug, Riot like attacked me, and Ashley gave me just a friendly hug. I let them out, then Andy ran over, and picked me up. He ran back into the bed room, and threw me onto the bed. Andy hovered over me, and kissed my lips over and over. We finally got to finish what we started, and still had time to get ready for later.