part 6- And you're all the same and when the curtain drops down

I woke up to someone pressing there lips to mine. The coolness of a single lip ring gave away that it was Andy. I opened my eyes when he pulled away. 

"That is a awesome way to get woken up." I yawned, and scooted over way then Andy could get in. He got in, and I rested my head over his heart. I yawned, and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"I bet it would be. We got a show at two." He said, and someone ran by the bunks. I nodded, and snuggled closer to him. Then someone ran by us again, and then stopped in front of my bunk. The curtain ripped open, and Riot stood there.

"You guys need to get up. HEY BOYS IT WAS OK TO GO IN! THEY WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!" she yelled then ran away. There were some yelling that I couldn't make out, then a huge smack... Oh god help us all if Riot got smacked.... 

"HEY THAT HURT!" CC yelled. I rolled my eyes, as Andy got out, and he then helped me down. 

"NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU WERE BEING SMART! YOU NEEDED A GOOD HIT TO THE HEAD!" Riot yelled, as I walked pass her holding Andy's hand. We got over to the coffee pot, and I got a cup. Everyone was still in some sorta of pj. Ashley in boxers that said 'Lady's love it!', CC in black pants, Riot in Invader Zim shirt and Hello Kitty pants, Jake in a black shirt and red shorts, Jinxx in a gray shirt and black pants, Andy in Batman fannel pants, and me in a strapy black tank top and blue fannles with skulls on them. CC and Riot were yelling about something smart that he said, Ashley was watching them from the couch, and Jinxx and Jake were sitting at the small little table that we got. Andy wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his head on my shoulder. I took another sip of coffee, and we watched everyone. I felt that I belonged here. Were I was now, with these people, doing what we're doing. All of my life I had tried to find somewhere I belonged, and I knew that I found it. Andy kissed my cheek.

"I love you Niki." He whispered. I turned to look at him, then kissed him.

"I love you too Andy." He smiled a killer smile, and kissed me again. I turned around, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned up, and kissed him. He's arms snaked around my waist, and he brought me closer to himself to deepen the kiss. When we broke apart he rested his forehead against mine. We were slightly out of breath, and complete in bliss. My face started to redden when someone wolf whistled. I burried my head into Andy chest, as my face started to turn bright red. I could feel Andy chuckling, and a bunch of laughing behind me.

"Getter done girl!" Riot yelled, this only made me blush a deeper red. Everyone was laughing again; part at me, part at Riot because of how she said it. I keep my head in Andy's chest, and hopefully flipped her off. Judging by how hard they were laughing I guess that I missed. 

"Nice Niki, I let the guys bring you onto tour, and you flip me off." I could feel myself turning redder. "Ok you guys have a show in a hour then a meet and greet after. Go get ready!" I unwrapped myself from Andy, and he walked to the back with the boys. It left me, John, and Riot standing there, well me and John standing, Riot was on the floor laughing. I rolled my eyes, and walked over to her. I stepped on her, and then sat on the couch. She yelped in pain, but I knew that I didn't hurt her. I turned on the tv, and John sat over at the table. He pulled out his phone and started doing something with it. I was flipping through the channels, and Invader Zim came on. Riot jumped up, and grabbed the remote. She sat back down clutting the remote to her chest. I sighed, and sat back on the couch taking a sip of coffee. Then Jake walked out, and sat next to me. 

"Is it safe to go back there to go get dressed?" asked Riot. I looked down at my  clothes and sighed. I needed to change too.

"In a little. Ashley is still picking out his clothes, but everyone else is dressed." I nodded, and Riot snorted. 

"I'm dating Ashley. I can back there then." She got up, and walked back there. 

"Her eye's not mine." Jake mumbled. I had to laugh at that. Soon CC came out, and Jinxx followed him. CC grabbed the remote and changed it to some tv show that I didn't know. Soon Andy came out, but he looked horrified. He sat next to me, and just looked scared out of his mind.

"Andy? Are you ok?" I asked, and he shook his head no. "What's wrong?"

"Riot..... Ashley.... Need I say more?" I rolled my eyes, then got up. Andy then grabbed my hand. "Don't go back! God knows how far they have gone!" I rolled my eyes. I walked up to the bunk door, and knocked on it hard. 

"HEY! I STILL HAVE TO GET DRESSED! GO TO THE BACK ROOM THEN WHEN I LEAVE YOU CAN GO BACK!" I heared one of them sigh, and them start to move. 

"IT'S ALL YOUR'S!" Riot yelled. I walked in, and pulled out my suitcase. I pulled out a white BVB shirt, and black skinny jeans. I quickly got dressed then did my hair, and makeup. 

"NOW IT'S YOUR'S!" I yelled, as I left. I got no repsone back; I sighed as I sat back down next to Andy. I wanted to be in his arms, but they were covered in war paint. He leaned down, and kissed my cheek. 

"That must have been scary." Andy breathed into my ear. I let out a giggle, and thankfully no one heard me. 

"It was horrifing!" I laughed, and Andy let out a little chuckle. Soon Ashley and Riot came out, and I sent her a look, and she just smiled. 

"OK! Time to go!" said John, as he rushed us out of the bus. We ran into the venue seeing as we only had five minutes to go. The boys soon ran out, and me and Riot were sitted on a couch side stage. 

"What did you and Ashley do? Do we have to now burn the back room sheets?" She rolled her eyes and snorted.

"No. Just a little kiss!" Riot winked, and then went back to watching them. I turned back to watching them too, but my mine was going a hundered miles per hour. I was thinking about how me and Andy were together, how Riot and Ashley were together, how were we going to keep on dating ours guys after this tour, would my parents like Andy, did Andy really love me or was he just telling me that; I was brought out of thinking by Riot snapping her finger's in front of me. 

"Earth to Niki! Are you in there?" I blinked a couple of times, and looked over at Riot. 

"Yeah. I was just thinking." I said while bring my knees up to my chest. I rested my head on my knees, and the boys started to play Fallen Angels. They soon ended, and ran back to us. Andy walked up to me, and I kissed him while trying not to get anything on me. He laughed, then pulled me close to him. Great... I was now covered in war paint, and sweat.... Joy... I gave in, and hugged him back. 

"Did you have fun? You looked like it." Andy laughed, and nodded. "You guys have to go do the meet and greet now." They all nodded. Jinxx handed Andy a bottle of water. He gulped down about half of it before he croaked out a thank you. I snuggled into his side, and our group walked outside to the were the meet and greet was taking place. All of the guys sat in the five chairs, and I sat on Andy's lap and Riot sat on Ashley's. We did the meet and greet, and no haters showed up intill the end. Some stupid looking blonde came up to us. EVERYTHING about her screamed fake. From her wedge shoes to her makeup; all of it was fake looking, and made her look dirty. 

"Hello Andy... I was wondering if you would like to meet up after the signing, and do something." She winked, placed a piece of paper on the table, and slid it to him. I snorted, and gave her a death glare. Andy picked up the paper, nice it had a number on it, and then ripped it up. 

"Sorry this is my girlfriend, and I love her very much." He then kissed my cheek. She clicked her tongue then flipped me off. I flipped her off to, and she walked away. I keep flipping her off, and then Andy closed all of my fingers then kissed me. 

"You will always be mine." 

"And you will always be mine." I said before I kissed him again.