Pen and Paper -A Andy Biersack love story-

"NIKI!" yelled Riot early this morning. I flipped over, and buried my head in my pillow. Riot laid next to me. "NIKI! YOUR MOM SAID THAT YOU NEED TO GET UP!" She got up, and skipped out of my room. Why did I let her sleep over? I groaned, and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom, and started the shower. I got in, and did the whole shabang. I got out, and wrapped a towel around my skinny body. I wiped off the mirror, and looked into my forest green eyes. I blow dried my black hair that has white in it at the top, then straighten it. I walked into my room, and Riot was laying on my bed fiddling with my phone. She looked up and gave me her innocent smile, then she set down the phone, and left the room. I walked over to my dresser and pulled on a Black Veil Brides shirt and red skinny jeans.

I walked out of my room, and Riot was standing there. She had black and purple hair, her batman tutu, and a tank top. 

"Come on buttercup! We need to go! I have morning punishment!" she grabbed my hand and practically drag me down the stairs. My mom waved goodbye, as I was dragged down out the door. Me and Riot ran down the street to our high school. It was still the first week of our senior year, and Riot already has morning punishment. She hugged me goodbye then ran inside. I checked my watch. 6:30.. I had a hour to kill. 

I ended up going to Dunkin' 'n' Donuts, and getting a coffee. I walked back to school, and sat on the wall on the side of the school. I drank some, then checked my watch. 6:45. I sighed then looked down. I stared at the beautiful face of Andy Biersack. I knew what I was going to do. I pulled out a pen and paper. I was going to write him a letter. I slowly started to write, first making up what I was going to say in my head before writing it in my cursive.

Soon the bell rang, and the door opened. Riot ran out, and towards me. 

"NIKI IT WAS HORRIBLE! I HAD MR. PATISTS FOR MY TEACHER!" Riot yelled when she got over to me. I linked arms with her, and we started walking to our lockers.

"I bet it was horrible Riot." I said as I placed my backpack in my locker. She placed her messenger bag in her's, and Mr. Patists walked up behind us. 

"Riot it's a new school year. Please try to behave." He sighed. Riot laughed.

"Mr. Patists I will never change. I will be there about 30 more mornings!" she laughed. I rolled my eyes. He shook his head, and walked away. I gave Riot a hug.

"I have to go buttercup! See you in second period." I let go then walked down the hallway. I walked into my first period. I sat in the back of the class, and just sipped my coffee. Soon the bell rang, and the teacher came in, and locked the door. There was banging on the door, but Mr. Boik could careless.

"Good morning class! Today we will be acting more of Romeo and Juliet today!" He clapped his hands together. "We will be casting roles too! Girls on that side, boys on the other! Leave your stuff." I groaned, and went to the right side of the class room. Mr. Boik walked over to the girls side first. I zoned out, but all that I know is that us girls had to say 'O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?' I sighed and rolled my eyes. How different than everyone else... I had to listen to all of the fake girls say the famous line. Soon it was mine turn. 

"O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?" I said with nothing behind it. The day dragged on and on, till it was the end of the day. Me and Riot walked down to the elementary together to go get my brother, Andy. When we got there, he was waiting outside. He saw us, and ran over to Riot. She bent down, and grabbed him in her arms. He started laughing like a madman... Oh god.. Riot place Andy on her shoulders. 

"How was your day at school buddy?" asked Riot. His smile got even bigger; that kid loves Riot. He basically worships the ground she walks on.

"Good! We learned how to count to 10 today! But I already knew because of you!" He wrapped his arms around her neck. She laughed. We soon got to my house. Riot placed Andy on the floor, and grabbed his hand. We all then ran to my room. When we got there; we all flopped onto the bed. 

"Can I ask a question?" asked Andy. I nodded; I sat up and Riot cuddled into me. "There a girl name Jeani in my class, and-" 

"OOOO does my little Andy have a crush?" sang Riot. He shook his head no. I hit her on the arm. 

"Jeani said that her mom said that you guys are lesbians, whats that?" He tilted his head to the side. His green eyes were filled with wonder. Riot grabbed him, and placed him in her lap. She looked at me for help. 

"Ummm... Lesbian's are..." I started. How could I explain this to a 6 year old. 

"Girls that love each other, like how your mommy and daddy love each other." said Riot. I shot her a look, and she just shrugged. "At least I didn't go in depth!" she said. I sighed. 

"Go in depth about what?" asked Andy he looked so confused. I shot a look at Riot and she just gave me her innocent smile. We explained a little bit, but not to much the we would be in trouble. Soon Riot had to go home. Riot hugged me and Andy then left. Andy walked back to his room, so I grabbed the letter. 

I found a envelope, and wrote down Andy Biersack's address. I placed the note inside, and ran down the stairs. I placed it in the mail box. 

One letter was all it took...