Chapter 15: Like a drug

My eyes were slowly opening and closing.

Where am I? What happened? Why is it so hard to keep my eyes open? What am I on?

"Hello?" I tried to speak.

I could barely speak.

Why it is so hard to talk?

My eyes slowly closed.

----

Why does it feel like I am in a dream? Why does it feel like I am on a cloud?

"Savannah?" I said in a low voice. Savannah is standing next to me. I am strapped down to a bed. I move my hands out of frustration.

"What is going on? Why are you doing this?" I yelled.

I looked at the inside of my arms. I had needle marks. I looked back at Savannah, she smiled.

"You probably are confused. You should be. It's probably hard to speak and hard for you to keep your eyes open. Don't worry. It's just a drug that I injected you with. She pulls out a long needle."

No!

"No! Get away from me!" I scream.

She injects the needle into me.

"What is wrong with you!? You are a crazy-" I shouted. My body became numb and I couldn't finish what I was saying.

"Bitch!" I scream before I black out.

------

Life is an interesting thing. You are born, taught how to do things, you learn, turn a certain age where you can do things on your own, then you get freaking kidnapped by psychopath.

I wonder if everyone eventually gets kidnapped.

What kind of drug am I on?

I opened my eyes. My eyes were heavy.

"What are we supposed to do with her?"

"We are going to torture her. I will tell you what to do with her."

"I don't think this is a good idea. Why not torture your ex and not her?"

"Will you shut up and stop asking questions?"

"I'm confused. I just don't think this is good idea."

"Do you want me to kill you?"

"N-no."

"Torture her. I need a drink."

A man walked towards me. He was very tall and young, yet looked strong. 

"I can't do this," the man said with a shaky voice.

Savannah turned around and looked mad. She opened a drawer and took out a gun.

What is she doing?

In a moment of seconds, the young guy fell to the ground. Savannah shot him in the stomach.

"Get out of here!"

The man tried quickly got up and started limping while leaving the room. He slowly fainted. 

I need to get out of here. My body feels weak. I am never gong to get out of here. I am going to die here. No one is ever going to find me. 

"Help!" I yell.

Yelling is probably useless. This is probably how I am going to die. There is no way she is going to let me go. I knew Marvin told me she was abusive but I didn't know she was this crazy. If anyone needs to go to a mental hospital. it's clearly her.