Chapter 9: Vacation

Nate and I were standing in the living room with my mom.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"I have three tickets for a cruise. I got an extra one so you could bring a friend. I thought you could bring Nate," my mom smiled.

Did my mom seriously do this?

"That's so thoughtful of you," Nate said.

"Yeah the cruise starts tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon. Since you work you have plenty of time to tell them that you are going to take a week off of work."

"This is a cruise for a week?" I said.

"Yes! We are going to have so much fun! You guys will share a bedroom. I will have a room to myself."

Clearly my mom did this on purpose.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," I said talking in a low voice to Nate. He rubs my lower back and whispers in my ear "What if I want to do this?" I smile lightly.

"I would love to do this!" Nate said grinning at my mom.

"Great! Make sure you pack for a whole week. I will give you the ticket tomorrow," my mom beamed.

She left the room with a huge smile on her face. I haven't seen my mom this happy in a long time.

------------------------

It was 3 and we were outside the big ship. I was wearing a nice yellow dress and Nate stood behind me with his hands in his pocket. My mom stood in front of us. We entered the ship and my mom still had a smile on her face from yesterday. The man handed my mom two cards that were the keys for our rooms. My mom gave me a key. We approached our rooms and my mom's room was next door. She walked to the door and turned towards us.

"I want you guys to have a lot of fun here and pretend you don't know me. This whole trip pretend we don't know each other," she said smirked. She opened the door and slowly closed the door behind her. I looked at Nate raising my eyebrow and he shrugged. He used to card to unlock the door. We walked inside the room. There was nice large queen bed and a huge window that led out to a balcony. I walked to the window and looked out to ocean. The ocean waves were small but lovely. I suddenly felt a pair of arms around my waist and I felt a head on my shoulder.

"It's amazing, don't you think?" Nate said.

"I agree," I said turning around.

"What should we do in the meantime?" I said.

"Well I can think of many ideas," He said in husky voice grabbing my hips and pulling me closer.

"Something that doesn't involve getting physical with each other," I said putting my hand on his chest. He let out a soft laugh of understanding. "Let's watch some tv in the meantime," I suggest.

"Fine, make a cruise sound boring," he says.

"Hey! We'll start the real fun tomorrow." After I say that I see him having a big smirk on his face. I know he's planning something and I'm not sure if I want to know.

The next morning we went to get some massages on our stomach. Sounds weird but it's supposed to help support digestion and can release stress on that part of the body. We started getting our massage on our stomach. Yet for Nate it was his abs that were getting a massage. We booked a room together. We talked as we got our massage. My stomach felt better after the massage. After that we went to restaurant to get a milkshakes for both of us.

"How did you like the massage?" I ask Nate. I took a sip of my milkshake.

"I really liked it. But I'm not sure how I like how another woman was touching my abs," He said looking at me with a smile.