Chapter 1

"Sarah!" My mom yelled from downstairs while I was upstairs brushing my hair.

I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. My mom is talking to a young man with black cropped hair and dark brown eyes. The man has a leather jacket on and tight jeans.

"Who is he?" I questioned.

My mother faced me and the man faced me.

"This is our new neighbor. Nate," she said with a smile.

"Nate this my daughter. Sarah."

Nate crosses his arms. He stares at me. I try to make eye contact with him but I can't.

"Why don't you guys upstairs and hangout?" My mother suggests.

He smirks at my mother and we start walking up the stairs. We enter my room and I decided to leave the door open.  He takes off his leather jacket and throw it on the bed. He has a white shirt on. My room is slightly a wreck. I have some of my blankets on the floor and my bra hanging on lamp. I feel slightly embarrassed. Nate walks toward my lamp and sees the bra on my lamp.

"A blue bra, huh?"

I stay quiet and now I really embarrassed that he actually saw my bra.

"Tell me a little about yourself, Sarah," Nate said.

The way he says my name give me shivers because he says it perfectly. I can see through his shirt. I could see his abs through his shirt. Dirty thoughts wonder through my mind. I stop myself. I put my hands in my back pockets of my pants.

"I am twenty-one years old and I love the color blue."

"I can tell," he says looking at my bra.

"Can you stop looking at my freaking bra please?"

"Tell me more about yourself."

"There's not much to tell you. I am not really good at talking about myself," I said awkwardly.

"I'll tell you a little about myself," he said rubbing his hand through his hair.

"I am twenty-two years old and I just moved here from Florida. I love riding motorcycles. I recently dumped my girlfriend because she was cheating on me. I also love partying."

"Wow!"

"What do you like to do for fun?" He said.

"I like playing basketball."

"Interesting."

Nate bends over to pick off the blankets off the floor to put them back up on the bed. His muscles move as he throws them on my bed. I run my hand through my hair. Dirty thoughts starts coming through my head.

Your body is really well built. I wonder how it would feel if you touched my hand. I wonder how it would feel if your lips touched my neck. I would love for you to do things to me. I would love to go on a motorcycle ride with you. 

"I would love to physically experiment on you," I said out loud by accident.

"What!?" Nate said confused.

Crap! Did I just say that out loud?