Chapter 13: Need you now

Shock, devastation, disbelief, anger, and other emotions consuming me. A tear streamed down my left cheek. Nate starts opening his eyes and looks to the side of him, seeing Crista.

"Go to hell Nate," I scream.

I ran as fast as I can out of the house. "Sarah!"

"What? You slept with Crista! What's your excuse this time?" I snapped.

"All I remember is letting her into my house. I don't remember sleeping with her. I hate her."

"If you hate her, then why did you let her into your house? Huh?" I scowled.

"I would never sleep with her, I swear. You have to believe. She must of drugged me or something. I don't know." He had tears in his eyes.

"Oh please. I don't even want to hear another excuse. I'm done experimenting and being friends with you."

As I start walking away, he grabs my arm.

"Let go of me Nate. I'm done. Nothing you say or do will change my mind," I said with blood shot eyes. He quickly let go of me. I ran to my house and slammed the door behind me.

---------------

For the next few days I didn't leave my house. Nate has been knocking on my door and every time he has, I ignored him. I told my mom to not answer the door anymore if he is at the door. I blocked him from everything. I didn't need Nate him and he definitely didn't deserve me.

I been craving sex, but I'm not going to run back to Nate if I want sex. I was laying in bed, looking on social media, when I hear my door open. I got up off the bed and Marvin is standing in my room.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Why do you care?" I rasped.

He looks at me confused. I have been wearing the same pajamas for the past couple of days. My hair is a wreck. I haven't brushed my hair since that day with Nate. I haven't had a shower in days.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you. You freaking stink and look like crap," Marvin cringed.

"Thank you for being honest," I said with a straight face.

"Your mom told me to come over because she was worried about. She told me about the Nate thing. Sorry Sarah."

"Whatever. I'll get over it. I'm fine. You can leave," I mutter.

"I'm not leaving. You need to take a shower, put some new clothes on, and brush your hair," He snapped.

"Who do you think you? You aren't in charge of me," I bicker.

"I'm doing what's best for you. You need to clean up," He growled.

"I don't want help!"

"God dammit Sarah! I'm trying to help you out! You need to show him that you're strong than him. Your health is deteriorating. Look at your freaking bed, it's full of chocolate wrappers."

I roll my eyes.

"Shower now or I will drag you in there myself," He shouted. I jumped a little when he shouted at me. It scared me a little.

I decided to drag myself to the bathroom and take a shower. I got out of the shower, put some new clothes on, and put my hair in bun. I walk back to my bedroom and Marvin is still standing in the same place where he was before. I walk back into the room and put my clothes in the hamper.

"Now, can you leave?"

"No," he muttered.

"Seriously? I did everything you wanted me to do."