Chapter 14: Jealous vs sexual desire

I smiled at Nate, then winked at him. He looked shocked.

"Sarah, get down from there!"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't tell me to do," I remarked.

Nate walked up the stairs to the stage and grabbed my hand, pulling me off stage. I tried to pull him off of me. "Nate, stop it!" He picked me up bridal side and slammed the door to the storage closet. He set me back down on the floor.

"What the bloody hell do you think you are doing?" Nate hissed.

"What do you think? You told me to get a job here," I said putting my hands on my hips.

"That was when were friends!" Nate said harshly.

"I can work fucking anywhere," I yelled.

"You can't work here! I won't allow it!"

"You can't tell me what to do. I work here. I'm here for the hot men and the money. I'm not here for you," I barked.

"Did the boss allow this?" He said in anger.

"Of course he did. I now work here every night. Get used to it."

I pushed Nate aside and slammed the door behind me giving him something to think about it.

I stood back on stage and danced around the pole. I could see Nate behind the bar glaring at me. I made sure that I was doing a good performance. At the corner of me eye, I could see some man with chestnut hair. His blue eyes looking up and down at me.

"Whoa! Go Sarah!" Marvin beamed.

I smiled at Marvin. The spotlight above me turned off which meant that I was done dancing on stage. I walked to Marvin and was a little confused why he was here.

"Why are you here Marvin?" I asked.

"I finally broke up with Savannah."

Did I hear that correctly?

"Can you repeat that again?"

"I broke up with Savannah," he grinned.

"Wow," I said surprised.

"That relationship should have ended a long time ago. I'm glad that I finally had the guts to do it. That wasn't a healthy relationship."

"Well I'm glad you ended it. I still don't understand why you are at a bar and strip club."

"Your mom told me you wanted a job here and I thought you would be here, which you are. Since you are here, could you possibly give me a private dance?" He smiled.

"Let me talk to boss and we'll see if it's okay for me to give you one."

--------------

Marvin was sitting down on a chair and I was standing in front of him. I swung my hips back and forth. I sat down on top of hip and grind my body against him. I push myself more against him. I heard a slight pant.  Just a slight pant, I knew I was doing something right. I kept grinding against him and his pants kept getting louder. I quickly got up.

"Why did you stop?" Marvin asked.

"Maybe I'll do more next time."

"God Sarah. Don't be a tease," he said tapping his lap.

I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his next. He leaned in to kiss me and his lips brushed against mine. I kissed him and got up.

"Seriously?"

"Sorry Marvin. I have a lot of other things to do."

I winked and left the room.

------