"Yeah. You know him? He's Akeno's boyfriend."

"Yeah. He went to my elementary. He was my best friend."

"WHAT?!" They all screeched.

Hitoshi nodded and started typing in a website. He signed in and searched up Eizo Shima.

"There."

His hometown, current address, phone number and email was there. Everything was there.

"HOLY SHI—!" Katsuki started but was interrupted by someone crying. Katsuki instantly ran to their room and picked up Ren who was crying. Mai was still fast asleep.

"What's wrong?"

"I fell and hit my knee on one of Mai's toys."

Katsuki walked out with Ren in his arms and set him on the counter.

Izuku walked up to them. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"I hit myself on one of Mai's toys."

"Aw. It's okay. We'll fix you right up."

Katsuki grabbed some bandages and started wrapping up his small cut. "There! All good!"

Ren's face instantly lit up. "Thanks, Uncle Kacchan!"

Katsuki picked him up and walked back to the other guys. "Uncle Hito!" Ren reached out for the purple haired male.

Hitoshi took him out of Katsuki's arms and held him.

* * *

DAIKI TODOROKI

Both of them burst out laughing. They were oh, so, very drunk.

"Wait! So then he just took the bottle and drank the rest of it while dancing to Shakira?" Shoto laughed out.

"Yeah!" Dabi laughed.

After a while, the laughter died down. "I miss them so much." Dabi mumbled. "It's only been a couple hours but I miss them so much."

Shoto pulled out his laptop and searched the club.

"What're you doing?"

"Don't be surprised, but drunk me is smarter than sober me."

He hacked into their camera systems.

"What day was it?"

"Uh, July 27? Around 5 pm."

Shoto searched up the date and time. He found the footage.

* * *

IZUKU TODOROKI-MIDORIYA

Someone banged on the door.

Izuku was confused but opened it anyways. It was Shoto and Dabi.

Izuku almost slammed the door shut but Shoto opened it again.

"Don't you dare lock the door on me!" Shoto yelled.

"You do realize you have a key, right?" Izuku questioned.

"Don't blame me! Blame the beer!" He walked in and saw everything.

Katsuki and Eijiro writing things down. Hitoshi holding Ren and Mai. There were papers laid out everywhere.

Ren noticed his dad at the door. He jumped out of Hitoshi's arms and ran to him. He held onto his legs. "Daddy!" He smiled.

"Ren." His voice cracked and he picked him up.

"What're you doing there?" Izuku questioned both of them.

"We have proof."

Now everyone was staring at them.

"Proof of what?"

"That I didn't cheat." Daiki replied.

Shoto put the computer down and played the video.

It was the same one as before but it didn't cut off.

"I wouldn't mind. Except I'm married. So. I do mind." Dabi laughed and pushed him away.

"I don't see Mr. Dabi's husband around. He won't mind."

"Of fucking hell. Of course he would!" Dabi yelled, starting to get more serious. "He's my love. We have two beautiful kids and I wouldn't trade that for the world."

Eizo laughed. "Great. Thanks. That was just what I needed. See ya, Daiki Todoroki." Eizo stood up and walked away from Dabi, leaving him with his mouth wide open.

"What the fuck, dude? What the fuck was that for?"

Eizo turned around. "That was for getting my boyfriend in jail. This whole thing was just part of our plan to fix what the people think of heroes. After all, you are a villain. Aren't you?" He laughed then left the club.

Izuku's mouth was wide open. "I-I'm sorry."

Daiki handed Ren to Shoto and hugged Izuku.

"I told you I don't cheat. I love you more than anything. I wouldn't ever cheat."

* * *

a/n

word count: 1121, without this a/n

i almost fell asleep while writing this but i told myself i would post tonight