Himuro Tatsuya x Reader - I'd Lie

Requested by: ShadeOfBluee

Song Used: I'd Lie - Taylor Swift

-----------

~I don’t think that passenger seat

Has ever looked this good to me

He tells me about his night

And I count the colors in his eyes~

"[Name]-chan!" You turned around as you heard your childhood friend's voice calling your name.

"Tatsu-kun! Ohayou!" You greeted him as soon as he  caught up in your place.

"Ohayou [Name]-chan. Guess what?" You looked at him with eyebrows raised as you ask him what's up.

"Hm? What's up?" You could tell that it's great news as you saw his eyes twinkling with happiness and excitement. You were surprised when he suddenly hugged you tightly.

"I got accepted on the basketball club!"

"Oh my gosh congrats!" You hugged him back. You were as happy as he was because you know that basketball is his passion.

Realizing your position, you immediately pulled away. "Ah, sorry [Name]-chan." Himuro said.

"So, what happened? How'd you got accepted?" He started telling you how while you, on the other hand, cannot pay attention because of his handsome face close to yours.

You felt your heart skip a beat when Himuro suddenly caught suddenly looked at you. "Is there a problem, [Name]-chan?"

You immediately lowered your head. "N-Nothing, Tatsu. J-Just continue." You looked up at him, smiling nervously. He was about to say something but just shut his mouth. "Ok. Then..."

As he started talking again, you focused and manage to give side comments. Your heart was beating fast at the moment because you happen to fell in love with this childhood friend of yours.

~He’ll never fall in love he swears

As he runs his fingers through his hair

I’m laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong

And I don't think it ever crossed his mind

He tells a joke, I fake a smile

But I know all his favorite songs

And...~

The other day, as you were walking on the hallways...

"Kyaaaaaaah! Himuro-kun!" A crowd of girls passed by you and settled on a classroom's windows.

You saw Himuro, getting surrounded immediately by the girls. "Woah. He has this LOTS of fangirls already?!" You thought. "Well, Tatsu's handsome, not to mention, also hot." You immediately brushed that thought off as you felt your cheeks burning.

*cling!* 1 message received

From: Tatsu-kun

Let's just meet at the rooftop by lunch [Name-chan]. Sorry. Gotta get rid of these people.