Akashi Seijuro x Reader - Breakeven

Requested by: ShadeOfBluee

Song used: Breakeven - The Script

-----------

~I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in

'Cause I got time while he got freedom

'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even~

"Akashi-kun!" You approached your redhead boyfriend once you entered the gym. He looked at you then looked away immediately.

"[Name]." was all he said. You sat down beside him, thinking of a topic to converse with him. He suddenly stood up.

"Where are you going?" He just sighed. "It's none of your business, [Name]. Go home." And he left you there, alone.

He's always been like that to you that's why you're used to this and you always understands him. He's your first boyfriend afterall and you just love him very much.

~His best days were some of my worst

He finally met a girl that's gonna put him first

While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping

'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even... even... no~

"Maybe I should ask Akashi-kun out today! For him to be free from stress and work." you thought happily as you made your way to the gym.

You are a very caring and understandable girlfriend. You always put all your efforts when it comes to Akashi. Even in your relationship, you always have the effort.

As soon as you reached the gym, you heard basketballs dribbling and shoes squeaking inside. "Maybe I should enter later. I'd just disturb Akashi."  you were about to turn your heel to left when a familiar voice called you.

"[Name]-chan? [Name]-chan!" you turned around to see Mibuchi, a teammate of your boyfriend and your senpai.

"Ah! Mibuchi-senpai!" you greeted him as he ruffled your hair. "I told you to just call me Reo-nee. Anyway, why didn't you go inside?" he asked. You just smiled at him, a sad one.

"His team's practicing. I don't want to be a bother." He looked at you and dragged you inside. "M-Mibuchi-senpai!"

"What do you mean you're a bother, [Name]-chan? I bet Sei-chan's gonna be happy!" you just sweatdropped at your senpai. 'I wish he will' was you thought.

~What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?

I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces~

You just let Mibuchi drag you inside and as you two entered, a pair of red and gold eyes bore into the two of you.

"Reo, you're late. And why is [Name] with you?" As he stared at the two of you, you looked into his eyes, wishing that he's jealous. But again, that's only wishful thinking.

"Ah! Gommen Sei-chan! Oh, I saw [Name]-chan standing outside the gym so I dragged her in." he just nodded at us and you sat on one of the benches.

~They say bad things happen for a reason

But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding