Akashi Seijuro x Reader x Kuroko Tetsuya - Someday

Requested by: ExoticOtaku

Song used: Someday - Nina

-----------

~Someday you're gonna realize

One day you'll see this through my eyes

By then I won't even be there

I'll be happy somewhere even if I cared~

"I'm breaking up with you, [Name]. I'm sorry." head bowed down, you cried as you heard him say those words. You felt a big lump on your throat but managed to say a few words.

"Why..?" you said. You managed to look at him in the eyes, and you saw... nothing. He just looked down on you.

"I don't love you anymore." 

~I know you don't really see my worth

You think you're the last guy on earth

Well I've got news for you

I know that I'm not that strong

But it won't take long, won't take long~

You smiled bitterly at yourself and to him. "You don't really loved me right from the start. Tell me, am I right?"

He looked away. "I'm sorry." And at those two words, you felt your heart slowly breaking into pieces. But you managed to smile even though you're crying really hard. In front of him.

"Thanks for letting me know, Akashi. And I just wanted you to know that, I love you." You ran away after you said those words, not paying attention to your surroundings.

As you ran and ran to a cold and empty street, you felt numb, wanting to just die. After you passed out, one thing crossed your mind.

"I can. And I will move on. Someday..."

~Cause, someday someone's gonna love me

The way I wanted you to need me

Someday someone's gonna take your place

One day I'll forget about you

You'll see I won't even miss you

Someday, someday~

You suddenly stopped thinking when a handkerchief was waving in front of your face. You looked up to see who it was.

"[Name]-san..." It was Kuroko, your bestfriend, the one who's always by your side ever since he knew what happened two years ago.

"You're crying again... because of that.. again...?" You gladly accepted his handkerchief and you wiped the tears that are still escaping from your eyes. You smiled at him sadly. "I can't help it. I really wanted to move on but those memories are still bugging me." You told him truthfully.

~Right now I know you can't tell

I'm down and I'm not doing well~

Kuroko can't handle the sight of you crying. And he knows he can't do anything. Even though he really wants to punch Akashi, he can't. But despite that, one thing his mind always told him was...

"I want to make [Name]-san happy. And protect her from being hurt again."

"Let's go, [Name]-san." Kuroko held his hand in front of you. Confused, you still accepted it.