Akashi Seijuro x Reader - Gravity

Requested by: LureEndsCallIn

Song used: Gravity - Sara Barailles

-----------

~Something always brings me back to you.

It never takes too long

No matter what I say or do I’ll still feel you here ’til the moment I’m gone~

You were crying silently as you walked down the cold and lonely road you were taking back to your house. As you reached your house, you locked yourself inside your room as you let the brokeness and emptiness linger inside you.

Your eyes caught a glimpse at your bedside table and stared at a picture frame with a photo of you and your now ex-boyfriend, Akashi Seijuro.

You didn't really know what happen. You just know that you're the one who broke up and left him.

Memories of him and you flood through your mind, as if making you regret the decision you made.

~You hold me without touch.

You keep me without chains.

I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain~

*Flashback

"[Name]-chan! Your boyfriend's looking for you!" You immediately blushed when your classmate shouted. You immediately packed your things and went straight outside. You waved back to them as you felt long and slender arms wrap around your waist.

"How's class?" He lets go as he whispered in your ear and surely sent chills in your body. Just by his mere breath colliding against your body took your breath away.

"Hm. Fine as always." You intertwined your hands with his as you two started to walk home.

*Flashback end

~Set me free, leave me be. I don’t want to fall another moment into your gravity.

Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I’m supposed to be.

But you’re on to me and all over me~

You wiped away your tears roughly from your face as you heard the beeping of your phone. You fixed yourself as you answered the phone, not looking at the caller ID because you thought it was from someone important.

"Hello?"

"[Name]... Please, talk to me..."

~You loved me ’cause I’m fragile.

When I thought that I was strong.

But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.~

You immediately froze as you heard his voice that always gives chills to you. You heard Akashi calling your name, full of pain and regret. You didn't answer him, you just listened to what he's saying over the phone.

"Talk to me [Name]. Please... Why...? You didn't even explain... Why..?" You can't bear hearing his voice now that's why you cut off the call as you lay back on your room's floor, crying and regretting the thing you just did.

~Set me free, leave me be. I don’t want to fall another moment into your gravity

Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I’m supposed to be

But you’re on to me and all over me~

"Akashi-san." You approached him one day when you finally cleared things out with yourself and in the end all you can think of was: He deserves to know...

Akashi's face showed shock but was immeadiately replaced with a gentle, warm, smile. He instantly hugged you before you can even say anything. "I knew you were just joking me last week, [Name], I'm glad that--"

"No Akashi-san, it's true." You felt his grip on you tighten as you said those words. "No." You tried to break free from his grip and for the first time, you successfully did. "Please tell me all those words aren't true. [Name], please..." 

You immediately looked away; you feel like when you look, you cannot do what you need to do and instead bring him back. "I'm leaving..."

Your voice was cracked when you said it that's why you immediately left the room but Akashi didn't let you. You felt his presence on your back; he was hugging you from behind to prevent you from leaving.

"[Name].... No... please..." Tears are forming at the corner of your eyes. "I need to. I'm sorry..."

***

After many times of struggling, he let you go. You faced him, tears now streaming on your face as you looked at him, looking down in the floor. You also know that he's crying because there were drops of water faliing. The sight of him makes you want to be with him more, but you can't.

"I'm sorry, Akashi. I love you..."

~I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you’re everything I think I need here on

The ground

But you’re neither friend nor foe though I can’t seem to let you go

The one thing that I still know is that you’re keeping me down~

"Flight MNL2622. Prepare for departure. All passengers please check-in and proceed to departure area." As you heard the attendant call your flight, you stood up from the waiting area you were sitting at and proceeded to the said area.

You fished out your phone as you were about to text Akashi that you're leaving but then you remembered; you're not together anymore. Another wave of tears are already forming but you immediately wiped it away. 

"I'll miss you..." 

"There will always be a point in our lives that we need to move on and let go. It may be painful, but don't let it drag you into the depths of your sorrows."

-----------

To @LureEndsCallIn -sama: H-Hello senpai! *u* *fangirls* I just can't believe that you'll notice this. I cannot even-- OMG. SENPAI.JUST.REQUESTED. Ok. *calms down* I hope you'll like this senpai. :) T-Thank you for requesting! *u* I'm a fan of yours and your awesome works. Especially 'Bloodlust' and 'I'm Absolute'. *u* I hope I reached out your expectations here LureEnds-sama. ;-;

^I just freaking fangirled. .______.

Anyway, please take note that I'm no longer taking any requests. I'll have an announcement soon as to why I temporarily closed it. Thank you. :) Sorry for the errors.

-MissOtakuGirl22 09/11/14