11. Cozy & Simple

Start from the beginning

"Where are you taking me to, Styles? To Mars?" Louis giggled. Harry smirked and decided to be a little smug with the answer.

"You know that I can take you to Mars too if you want me to." And, that make Louis' dick twitch.

"Rich kids and their stupid money." Louis said blushing scarlet red and making Harry chuckle.

-

"He said, 'wear casual'" Louis paced around his closet as Niall sat on the bed with a bag of chips in his hands and Liam sat on the floor next to the door of the walk in closet.

"He said that he wears a sweater, Lewis. Wear one of yours." Niall said.

"How do you know that?" Louis popped his head out of the closet with his eyebrows knitted together.

"I may or may not have heard your conversation." Niall grinned sheepishly.

"Of course, you'd listen." Louis rolled his eyes. "Which sweater should I wear?"

-

"Aw, you look beautiful!" Jay gushed when Louis bounced into the living room.

"Thanks!" Louis blushed and sat next to her on the couch.

"When is he coming?" She asked.

"Around 6. He must be here soon." Louis took a glance at the wall clock.

"Oh, okay. Ma-" The doorbell rang.

"He's here. Gosh." Louis looked down at his costume to make sure that everything is on point.

"Answer the door." Jay pushed him.

"Yeah, yeah." Louis stood up in hurry which made the phone which was on his lap fall to the ground with a thud. He let out a tiny gasp and picked it up. He ran to the door when he made sure that his phone is still okay making Jay chuckle from behind.

He took a deep breath in and opened the door while biting on his bottom lip.

"Hi, Lou!" Harry greeted with a bright smile.

"Hi." Louis squeaked out shyly looking up at Harry.

"I brought you some roses." Harry pulled out a basket of red roses from behind making Louis gasp.

"Aw... They are so beautiful." Louis smelled the heavenly scent of the roses and his mind calmed down suddenly at that. "Who knew that Styles had a romantic side too." Louis couldn't help his big mouth making Harry chuckle.

"You will see some more of this Styles, love." Harry winked at the boy making him blush.

"Come in." Louis stepped aside.

"But your mom will burn me alive." Harry said with wide eyes.

"I will not." Jay called out from where she was listening to them, hiding and that made both Louis and Harry jump.

"Mom!" Louis whined out as she came out from her hiding spot, giggling. Harry couldn't help the chuckles.

"C'mon. Come in, love." Jay sent Harry a warm smile. Harry walked in and sat on the couch as Jay instructed.

"I'm gonna put these roses in my room. I'll be right back." Louis excused himself and went up the stairs.

"Promise me you will stay with him no matter what." Jay requested when Louis was out of the hearing range.

"I promise." Harry sent her a warm smile.

-

"We are going to your house?" Louis asked when Harry turned the car to his big mansion.