I think I want him

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"J-Jooheon.." I stutter.
Jooheon scratches the top of his brown haired head. "You don't have to say yes right away I won't rush you."
"Yeah I'm sorry Jooheon but I want to at least think about it for a little bit."
Inside I was extremely happy, but it was true I did want to think about it, I didn't want to rush anything. I wanted to weigh my options.
"Man why are you saying sorry? What you're doing is a really smart move most people would just jump in a relationship. I totally respect your decisions dude."
I smile at this and so does Jooheon.
"Well thank you for everything today it was super fun thanks to you. I'll also notify you when I plan on uploading the music video." I say.
"Okay. Also I'm honestly super proud of us for making that mv, the song, etc!"
"I know right? I'm super proud too! But I should get going though."
"Ahh right.." Jooheon says looking at a clock on the wall.
I get up off his couch which I've honestly been sitting on for an hour and give Jooheon a hug. Of course he smells amazing. We just took a shower so he smells like soap and is warm and cozy. I let go and look at Jooheon, he looks like he wants to kiss me but he doesn't instead he pecks my cheek. I blush at the small notion.
"Bye." I say in a quite voice.
"Baby bye, bye, bye." Jooheon sings then starts dancing silly which after I laugh at him I also start dancing along with him. In the end we pose with my back pressed to his chest, my hand on my hip while his hand is on top of mine. My other arm is straight up in the air which yes Jooheon also has his hand wrapped around mine. I lay my head back on his shoulder and bring my hand down which was recently up in the air and since Jooheon has his hands lapped over mine he puts mine/his arms around my waist and starts slowly swaying. Not sexy, not romantic, but just calming. All of a sudden he pulls my arms up with his and waves them around all funny and makes me scratch my head while he makes monkey noises. I laugh so hard I get red in the face. He finally lets go of my hands, that now feel slightly moist from where he last held them. Jooheon playfully pushes me towards the door.
"Get out of here and go to bed crazy monkey man." He laughs.
I act shocked. "I am not a monkey I'm more like a wolf."
Jooheon burst out laughing slapping his leg, wiping away a fake tear.
"I'm going to leave now." I cooed trying to get his attention.
"Finally I'll have silence!" He pumps his fists in the air.
I shake my head with a smile on my face and wave goodbye and leave his apartment.

Once I.M left and I calmed down I decided to call up Shownu. I press my contacts and let my finger press the name "Bear dad 🐻." It rings a couple times before he picks up.

"Hello, Jooheon? You usually don't call me. What's up?"
"Well you may know this already, maybe you don't I wish I didn't have to tell you this but.. Minhyuk doesn't love you."
"....."
"He came over to my place crying, explaining how he still loves me and was using you to "try" to forget about me."
"Ah. I expected this. Nevertheless I always tried to believe that he loved me even though I saw the way he looked at you."
"Well I'm glad you noticed he was lying. But I'm just disappointed you didn't leave. You deserve better then him."
"I'm disappointed with myself as well. But its never to late! I'll drop him. Thank you so much for telling me Jooheon."
"That's what I'm here for, if you ever need me feel free to come over."
"Of course."
"Well goodnight man."
"Night Joohoney."

A couple days later I.M and Jooheon are hanging out which they've been doing more recently but I.M still hasn't given Jooheon an answer to his question "will you be my boyfriend." While playing on their phones on I.M's bed Jooheon looks up from his phone.
"Hey I.M."
"Hm." I.M replies not looking up from his phone.
"Kids these days never put down their phones."
I.M rolled his eyes before looking up at Jooheon, the light of Jooheon's phone beneath him exaggerated his under eye bags.
"So theirs a music festival I wanted to go to and I was wondering if you wanted to come." Jooheon says.
"Hmm. That's a hard question." I.M jokes, "I don't know man."
"Oh come on I.M it not like you're doing much lately!"
"Rude, I've been editing the music video."
"You gotta point but just take some time off for me please." Jooheon pouts cutely.