It Goes Down

(Warning there is rapping in this so it might sound confusing so maybe try saying it out loud.)

It was pitch black other then the flashing lights by the DJ. It was the night of the under ground rap battle and I was ready for shit to go down but also very excited. I was waiting for some other pretty amazing rappers to do their thing before it was my time to shine. As the beat fades out the DJ picks up the mic. "All right all right! Those were pretty lit!" The crowd cheers. "They were good huh? But are these two rappers better? You decide, give it up for I.M and Jooheonnnnn!"
I hear my name and make my way to the spotlighted stage. The DJ hypes the crowd up again. "Give it up for I.M!" I rise my hands the people cheer. "And Jooheon!"
"Yo whats up Korea!" He yells and the fans love it he turns and smirks at me as I scowl.
"Alright enough yelling I came to rap." I say looking him dead in the eyes. "DJ drop the beat." I say keeping eye contact. "Uh uh yo Jooheon, with your pretty with little eyes." I say in a girly tone the crowd ohhh's. "You say you good at rapping but why you telling lies. I'm always 100 I'm keeping it real if I wanna say somethin' you bet my ass I will." The crowd ohh's again and I smirk at him. "Yeah thats right I don't play around, you say you the king but bitch wheres your crown?" Then Jooheon cuts in.
"I.M was it? Sorry never heard of you talking bout my eyes cause they kawaii desu. Speaking all these rhymes thinking damn I'm bout beat this guy I ain't even trying I'm only rappin' cause he's fine wanna see him from behind ha sike I be lying. You say you 100 but why you gotta bluff you tryna do this persona but boy you ain't tough." He stops and looks at the crowd with his arms raised like saying 'Hey look at me I'm better then him' and I was done with his attitude.
"You ready this battle to end with me wining?" I say with an arched eyebrow.
"Oh baby you're giving me shivers I'm so scared." he says sarcastically the audience laughs.
"Oh is this funny with all your little games? You choose to fight me yet you don't know my name? Yeah I know the stories bout how you sucking d thinkin' wow wonder how proud your family must be. Yeah I know you gay I ain't holdin' back I told you this at the beginning of the rap. So this is a wrap I won't continue rap next to some crap scratch that he a rat he was sounding all tough turned out its a trap." I tipped my head to the side and said. "You mad or not?"
The audience start screaming and cheering for me but then people started calling him gay and fag. Jooheon's smirk dropped and he ran out the back door I ran after him. He wasn't crying but he looked disgusted as he looked up at me. "I-I'm sorry about that back their." I said but as soon as those words left my mouth he slapped me in the face I didn't say anything because I know I deserved it and I went to far.
"Sorry my ass you dickhead." Jooheon said walking to his car.

A/N Sorry if the rapping was short or it sucked I literally made up the rap lol