Airplane

I'm in Italy so enjoy a chapter based on Italy (btw I know it's late I'm kinda travelling and stuff)

Ellie's POV

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up, extremely annoyed, but when I realised it was Pj I immediately became a lot happier.
"Hey El, I'm going to Italy to visit some family and I was wondering if you wanna come with? They live around the Pisa/Tuscany area and we can visit lots of places like The Leaning Tower of Pisa and I was thinking that we could go to Venice and Rome and basically everywhere. Please say yes I told my family I have a friend."  He said, rather quickly.
"I'd love to come Peej. When's the flight and how long will we be there?"
"We're going in a week on Monday, the flight takes off at 8:45 in the morning at London Stansted airport and we'll have to leave around 5am to get there on time. We'll be staying for two weeks. We're gonna stay at my aunt's house for 4 days then we have 10 days to tour around Italy. Is it okay with you? I've already booked the tickets; if you can't come I could invite Chris but my family think he's a bit creepy so.."
"I'll come Pj, I've always wanted to go to Italy and it would be so much more enjoyable with an official Italian boi like you" I said, cutting him off.
"Oh yay! I can't wait to go"
"Same!! I'm going out with Bri (Sabrina) now so I got to go sorry. See you on Monday"
"See ya El" he said as I hung up. I could have sworn I hear him mumble "I love you so much" just before I hung up but I was probably just hallucinating on my lack of sleep. I got no sleep because I was on this app called 'Wattpad' reading some quality stories. There was also fanfiction about me and me X Pj including smut BUT I ignored that and read something tame that didn't feature me.

Time skip coz author magic

Bags packed. Hair and makeup done. Everything was ready and I could finally leave to go to Italy with Peej. He was gonna come pick me up. I was practically half asleep but the excitement and nerves kept me going. I was going to meet Pj's entire family for the first time. It's not like we were dating at the time but I was still fairly scared. I'm not good with people and the whole socialising thing.

At about 5:05am, Pj was gently knocking on my door, cautious to not wait Bri up. We soon arrived to the airport and got past all the security. Our flight to Pisa was at gate 55 which meant we had a 10 minute walk to the gate.
After a while, we were sat on the flight. Pj called dibs on the seat by the window which meant I had to sit next to a stranger as well as him.
Later, when we were in the air, I put up the armrest thing and shuffled closer to Pj because the guy next to me was being really creepy, looking at me with a pervy expression. Pj asked me why I moved up because I was practically sat on him and I don't usually sit that close. I whispered to him explaining how the creepy guy was scaring me.

I looked over at the strange man and took in how he looked. He looked like some pedophile and has dirty, brown, curly hair that was anything but attractive. He looked like he was in his late 40s. He had eyes that were grey, full of lust and desperation.  He probably had no one to love but honestly pervs like him don't deserve it.

Pj, after he heard this placed his arm protectively around my waist and gave the man the dirtiest look I'd ever seen on his adorable face.
"What do you want?" The man asked, moving up next to me. I hid my face in Pj's chest.
"Who are you and why are you looking at this girl?" Pj said confidently.
"I'm Simon  and how can you not look be looking at such a beautiful, perfect, magnificent girl?" He said, his voice deep and gruff.
"Well Simon, you have no right to be starting at girls like my girlfriend here so I'd get your pervy ass away from her and run along now"
"Girlfriend?" Me and that Simon guy asked at the same time, mine being more of an inaudible mumble and his was more of a loud yell.
"If she was your girlfriend, she would've dumped you by this point. No one likes an overprotective boyfriend. You're just an overprotective piece of sh*t and you don't deserve a girl like her; she needs someone like me who would care for her and gives her everything she wanted. All I'll ever need in return is some lovey time in bed every night and I'm sure she'll love that as well. She should and will be mine." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. I felt him feeling my body and his hand made started making its way up my top. For a moment, I felt as though it was gonna happen again but I forced myself into believing that Pj would protect me from the strange man and I was right...
Suddenly I  heard a loud slap and Simon's grip loosened. Pj called for the flight attendant and she escorted him so elsewhere; we never saw him again. We did some research on him and  found out his name was Simon Charles Salt. He was a geography teacher in a secondary school near London and was known around the school as a pedo. I guess it was a good thing that Pj was right by my side to protect me and keep me safe. He really was my ideal guy.
----------------------
The Leaning Tower of Pisa looks photoshopped irl send help.
Also, Simon is completely based on my irl pedo geography teacher. I don't like him and he's scary and I really really really hate him (no one likes him lmao what). I used the same initials as his but I didn't know his first or middle name so I made it up and changed the last name.

-Riya🦎
(ps there's wild lizards here and they're SO CUTE)

*1090 words*