The bell rang indicating that first block was gonna start soon. Christen grabbed her bag off the floor, placing her phone inside before turning back towards Namjoon.

"You can follow me."

Her and Namjoon walked to class, Namjoon asked questions about the school and Christen gave the best answers she could.

Making it to class, Christen took her normal seat in the back of class and Namjoon introduced himself to the teacher.

The bell rang again, making it known that first block has begun and students took their seats, while Namjoon stood in front of the class with Ms. Shales.

"Class, we have a new student joining us today, would you like to introduce yourself?"

Namjoon nodded, "I'm Namjoon and just moved here from California."

Christen took it upon herself to really take a good look at him. Her eyes traced over his body, taking in his outfit which consisted of a white tee, an olive green jacket, black ripped jeans, and black and white high- top converses on his feet.

"What's it like in California? Is it like the movies?" A girl by the name of Milan asked. She was a nice girl, but she loved to gossip.

"Milan let's save questions for the end of class." Ms. Shales responded while directing Namjoon to an empty seat in the middle of the class.

Namjoon was a row over and a couple seats up, but Christen had the perfect view of the back of his head.

Fortunately for Christen, first block went by fast and as soon as that bell rang, she was out the door.

"Hey!" Christen turned around and seen Namjoon running towards her.

"Yes?" She cocked her head to the side and waited for him to explain why he was stopping her in the middle of the hallway.

"Do you know where Mr. Ramos is?"

Christen sighed, "do we have all the same classes together? Let me see your schedule."

Namjoon handed the schedule to her and he watched as she scanned over it, "we have all the same classes except for your last block, but it's right next to mine, so you're in luck."

Namjoon smiled so that his teeth showed. His perfect white teeth, Christen thought.

"I never got your name." Namjoon spoke as they headed to class.

"It's Christen."

"It's beautiful." Christen kept her eyes forward and a small smile crept on her face, but she quickly got rid of it.

"Ramos is my favorite teacher. He's really cool and he teaches my favorite subject."

"Theater?"

"Yea, is that a problem?" She looked up at him and seen he was already looking down at her.

"No, everyone likes what they like."

"And what do you like Namjoon?" Christen asked as they walked inside the classroom that was empty.

"Are we early?"