1

It's been three months after you married to the head of your parents company...you both didn't even touch each other.......

You liked him from the day you started working in the company.....but he just look you as a co worker.

Thanks to your mom that she convinced taehyung.....but he agreed just to owe her.....he is just back of his filthy girlfriend...

                                    ~FLASHBACK~
just one day left for your wedding you finished your work much as you can and even more sooner.....the wedding bells rang in your mind all day.......
You didn't see taehyung from the day of your wedding news and neither asked anybody about him....

*I'm just seeing him on the wedding night*

You say to yourself....

You closed your eyes while resting your head on the leather chair in your cabin,when the door swung open revealing taehyung but he was not alone.he had his fingers crossed with the women's hand next to him....

"I want to tell you something"taehyung said raising his eyebrows while his expression was bit serious......

"Meet song miyoung,my girlfriend."taehyung said to you breaking your heart into 100 pieces....."but--" you were saying something when taehyung cut off.."I already have a girlfriend, i didn't wanted to break your mom's heart because i have to owe her for what she did..."

"Jagi,what did she do that you have owe her marrying this lady"
Miyoung asked him staring at you....

"She took care of me when i lost my mom,it was in the hospital, my birth....my mother died soon as she gave birth to me....my dad had a cancer so he died after four days after their marriage..so miji has took care of me" taehyung said sighing.....

"So you don't have to hope anything from me,cause i already did it with miyoung " taehyung said you and left you with miyoung in your cabin......

Tears formed in your eyes a tear drop fell on the ground as you controlled them back....

"So,you better see that you don't have your hands on him,cause you already know he is my property." Miyoung smirked and left.............

                               ~END OF FLASHBACK~

You already ENJOYED your honeymoon with miyoung and taehyung...

Yes he bought that bitch to your honeymoon......but you had your brother for support.....he was way more handsome then taehyung.......jeon jungkook and you jeon lee are siblings.

He was there to company you in flight but not too long.....

He fell for the air hostess and safe guards of jeju island who were females......jungkook left you alone on the island bars or restaurants as he saw a girl.......he knows about miyoung and taehyung but as taehyung told not to say to your mom and dad about it so you both siblings hid it from them.....

Your crazy brother is still trying to snatch miyoung away from taehyung.....because he wanted you to live happy with taehyung.jungkook took help of his friends as well as they were close to you too.....they too were also a bundle of good looks anyone could fall for them from their looks........

Taehyung too inter acted with jungkook and his friends....

But he didn't new about their plan for Miyoung........

You were sitting in cabin with yoongi and jungkook.....

"How are you staying with that jerk ,he doesn't even love,ouhhhhhh i will be back"jungkook was saying something but he left his sentence in the middle as he saw your beautiful,smart and good mannered assistant Suzy........

"He is right, how are you tolerating him?" Yoongi asked you

"I know,but he said me to corporate with him,I don't know why" you reply to yoongi mad you both sigh.........

A/n

I hope so this is turning good then my first story
Please like,comment,vote and follow me :-):-P
Love you guys.......